•°Twenty six°•[M]

Warning: Taekook smut ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Published on 27 January 2021...

Taehyung entered his office with Jungkook on his back who was on edge of sleeping... But what he didn't expect was a splash of icy water from above as soon as he entered waking up Jungkook from his sleepy state with a yelp at the cold water....

Taehyung eyes scanned and fell on Ten who was shuddering at the deadly gaze from Taehyung....

"What the fuck was that!!" Taehyung yelled hearing Jungkook whimpering from the icy which has probably entered inside his shirt now... as he was the one to receive most of the impact as he was being carried...

"It was time for Yuna to come... Prank was for her... I didn't expect yoh both to arrive now I have to create another one..." Ten huffed with a pout...

Taehyung huffed not in mood to scold the male and his petty pranks.... "You are asking Yuna for to break your bones.... " Taehyung mumbled carrying Jungkook to his room.....

Jungkook got down shivering as he pulled his shirt from the tug on his pants making the cubes of ice fall down...

Taehyung immediately got a towel and put on Jungkook's head rubbing his wet hair as he noticed something else....

Due to water Jungkook's white shirt turned almost transparent as he noticed black lines through it.... "Bun what's this??" Taehyung asked as Jungkook hummed in question turning a bit back to realise.... "Nothing.... " Jungkook said walking away with his heart hammering...

But Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist as he pushed Jungkook on the bed... Not forcefully enough for him to get hurt... Taehyung straddled younger's lap as Jungkook struggled to get free...

But Taehyung trapped him with hands above him s head with his one hand while he used his other to flip Jungkook around effortlessly as he ripped the shirt from behind....

Like literally ripping.... Jungkook shut his eyes giving up on fighting as he was ready to hear disappointment from Taehyung... But instead he felt Taehyung's eyes caressing his tattoo....

While Taehyung's wide eyes was staring at the tattoo amused....

There stood a mural of black ink of a details designed deer...

Yes, a deer....

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's eyes hooding now and spoke jn a small fragile voice... " Yuna tattooed it on me when he hungout first time..."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then the tattoo before hovering above as he kissed Jungkook...

Definitely Jungkook was shocked as Taehyung's lips trailed down to his jaw neck and his back.... Placing feather kisses on his tattoo making Jungkook whimper because of his sensitive skin...

" It is beautiful Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered as he kissed on the tattoo once again....

"You like it??"

Taehyung hummed....

"I thought you hated tattoos..." Jungkook whispered....

"Why??" Taehyung asked frowning

"Yuna said you removed all the tattoos on your skin..." Jungkook voice trailed in hesitation as Taehyung chuckled getting off Jungkook as he laid next to him...

"It's because my dad hated... And didn't want me to get one... I don't keep one out of respect..." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cheek...