CHAPTER 8

Elijah POV 

I had met up with Zack to find out why my supply of guns and ammunition have not made it to us. For the past 3  months someone has been sabotaging my shipments and i don't like it one bit. Yes i am a king pin under the quiet i go by the name Shadow, i did not interract with my customers or my distributors they all met with Samuel who was the face of the organization and Zack but they were aware there was someone else running the show i only met up with Zack at the warehouse and never in public so that no one knows my identity along with that Samuel took orders from Zack and he never met me but he knew not to mess with me , so all in all Zack was the only one who knew everything in its entirety. When my parents left i had to fend for myself with the amount of debt they left behind despite my family being rich we were too close to bankruptcy and that's when i met Zack  his dad was my dad's body guard and they told me of the organization he and my mom was in and that they used that money to offset the books. At first i didn't want to but due to the many debts i decided to take over and have both Zack and his dad help and train me . They in turn told me my dad ensured no one know that it was him as such we carried out that tradition. 

Zack and i went over the video camera at the ports to find out how it is this keep happening but unfortunately we still did not have any proof as to who it was. I left the warehouse and went back to my office. 

I had a meeting at 11 am with my financial analyst , Miss Keesing to go over reports and i wanted it to be done early so that i could go home early. There was a knock on my door to which i send enter. Ms.Keesing entered and i motioned her to sit which she did. 

"Let's Get started " I said and immediately Ms.Kessing told me about our profit and loss along with what we need to work on while she handed me documents supporting her findings and figures . My phone went off three times and i ignored it . 

My secretary called my phone and told me my wife was outside. Why would Dime be here i immediately told Ms.keesing i will look over the documents and told Mrs. Myers my secretary to let my wife in which she did. 

I looked up to see my wife and Mrs.Myers laughing while she entered "Be sure to send me mines ",Mrs.Myers said and close the door. Dime was just beautiful as ever , every time i see her i am in awe of her beauty and that she is mine. 

Dime looked at me and i immediately got up to hug her but she step back which was strange. 

"Just sit around your desk Eli ." she said 

"Okay , what's wrong ?" I asked nervously. Dime never showed up unannounced and it was strange. 

"Nothing babe , just came to see you and i have some news to share also" she said nonchalantly. 

My phone pinged again signalling a text , which i ignored as i didn't want to look and it was Cheryl yet again. 

"Aren't you going to get that ?", she asked . 

I hesitantly looked at the phone and saw 4 photos of cheryl stating how she missed me and needed to see me i deleted it and told Dime it wasn't important . 

"Okay , so i have hired a manager , and personal assistant which we will both vet on thursday and along with that i went to the fabric store and got more fabrics and tools and here is your card and please don't leave it at home again i really don't want to use . I love that you have the mind what is yours is mine but i honestly don't want to depend on you for everything so i am asking that you stop " She said sternly. 

"Okay i will dedicate the thursday to you , however you know i would like you to spend my money i have no use for it and i want you to use it and not only spoil yourself but me and our house. You may see something you like i want you to feel free and purchase as you see fit. " I said yet again. Dime is hard headed and i just want her to feel comfortable . 

She got up and said " Well i am good , i am heading to get some other things on the road so i may be home late don't wait up " with that said she left . I don't know why Dime is so upset and i hate it she is just stubborn as well. I continued to do my work and go over some numbers , but i couldn't continue because their was just something wrong with Dime.