CHAPTER 24

CHERYL  POV 

It's been three weeks of healing and trying to come up with the best plan to take down Dime and get Elijah back.I have gotten the scars healed and i am ready to strike.

"Mommy!!!!" I heard my son running in screaming with his dad at the door on a call. I haven't had him around me as his dad has filed for custody. But i don't really care at this point i just need Elijah and him alone we can start our own family. I gave my son a snack and told his dad he can take him full time . 

I got ready to go to the mall to do my hair while listening to the tv as the real talk show was on. I then heard Dime name and i was angry why was she using Elijah's money to get ahead that white dress doesn't even look good. I immediately turn off the tv. "I am coming for you bitch!! i screamed. 

Elijah POV 

I have been going to therapy and both Dime and i have been to marriage counselling. The therapist said Dime and i need to work on each other in order to fix our relationship. So that's what we have been doing. I met up with Luke the other day and he told me Cheryl was behind it and how she was also him baby mom. And i am hella surprise that this bitch has a child and more importantly we are trying to figure out if she met him as a coincidence or was this a plan.But from the look of things it is a plan a plan which is about to be kidnapped and tortured especially for what i had to endure she drugged me and made me and Dime go through alot. 

I was at my office when Dime walked in looking scrumptious as usual , every time i see her i wonder how i ended up so lucky. 

Dime POV 

I just came from the doctor who stated that i was two weeks pregnant. I was terrified , will i be able to love my child ? i was never showed love as a child. And the only experience i have is loving myself and Elijah's love. Not to mention the grace of god as i am alive and well. I really needed to go to church this sunday , i hope i can convince Elijah to come with me. 

I have been moody all day, my designs weren't coming together how i wanted and i have some deadlines with some photo shoot. I have been peeing alot not to mention my breast are tender as fuck. I decided to leave Monique at the store and head over to Elijah, i really needed a hug and kiss from him right now. 

UNKNOWN POV 

Everything's coming together i need you guys to go according to the plan and there was money sent in your accounts i said to my team. I needed Dime gone for good not to mention i needed everyone to be on the lookout for Cheryl who i am about to get rid of this bitch is annoying me with these phone calls and text. 

My dad suffered a stroke two years ago and i needed this plan to work a it was the only hope i had in making my dad dreams come through. I went to my dad room and he was just laying on the bed looking through the window at the right. I wish this did not happen to him but someone will pay for this and it will be Dime. 

*******************************************

HEY GUYS I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY , I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD A LONGER ONE THIS EVENING.