Chapter 1

One year Earlier

"You know I'm a prince charming," Elijah said.

"How are you prince charming?" Dime asked. They were lying in their living room, completely naked, and the only light that came was from all of the candles around them.

Elijah smiled, kissing her temple. "I found you, the penniless wench, and turned you into a princess."

The sound of her laughter filled the air, and he tilted her head back, kissing her lips. She moaned, and he swallowed that sound as well. "You drive me crazy," she said.

"Not nearly as crazy as you do."

That night she'd been trapped on the elevator he'd taken them straight to Vegas and married her. He'd broken convention; no pre-nup, no big wedding, no fake friends there. It had been him, Dime , and his Cousin Peter along with his co worker Shayla along with his cousin Matthew. That had been all, and to this day it was the best thing he'd ever done.

From that moment, he'd made sure to take her without a condom. Every chance he got he'd fucked her, wanting them to start a family. His dream was only a few months away. Her stomach already swollen, and he wouldn't allow her to hide from him either. He wanted to see every single part of her body all the time.

He moved his hands up from her stomach to cup her heavy tits.

"Your mind is always in the gutter," she said, arching up.

"Then that makes both of us. I can't get enough of your curvy body."

She tilted her head back. "You don't think it's fat?"

"No, I think you're perfect, and I wouldn't have it any other way." He'd lured her into this room, playing music, and reminding her exactly how much he loved watching her strip.

His wife she may be, but in their house, she had promised to love, honor, cherish, and to strip for him. He intended to keep her to her own word. After all, he'd promised the same, and now instead of watching, they danced for each other.

Present Day

Dime POV

We got married just two days ago and we were in a heavenly bliss. Elijah treated me not only with love and desire but respect.

We are currently on our way to choose a house with a realtor. I was dressed in my black bodycon versace dress and Auburn copper wig with my gold slides while Elijah wore a black denim pants paired with a white polo and his black Nikes.

I am still not use to these brands but Elijah made it clear that my closet should consist of nothing but the best. And then their is the not working policy that Elijah has, I really want to contribute but he says no.

I need to call Shayla, I met her on my wedding night she accompanied his cousin Peter who could know keep his eyes off her despite both saying they were just co workers. We exchanged numbers that night and have kept in contact ever since.

We arrived at a White and black wall with a black iron gate looking inside I could see luscious trees and a huge landscape.
Elijah entered a pin and the gates open as we drove in I fell in love with the place. The drive way was filled with mirad of rose and palms going down to the house which was a mansion too big for just us but it felt like home.

Once the car came to a stop I immediately jump out of the car in pure excitement as I ran up to the white and house with Gold and Red trims.
" Babe mine you fall " Elijah shout out. I ran back to him and jump on him and he immediately caught me and wrap his arms around me. I smiled and kiss his lips.
" I love it, this is it babe " I said.

He shaked his head and laughed. " Okay I will call the realtor " he said I came out of his arms and walked back to the house.

But before I could go in a red porshe came up, and a woman came out dressed in a white dress and white sneakers with long jet black hair she had curves not much ass I couldn't make out her face and she walked up to Elijah and kissed him.

Hey guys we are back. Thanks for your patience. So you all loved His Stripper. Well welcome to his wife. We will have a lot of chapters with Elijah perspective as book 1 focused on Dime .

Hope you enjoy as every Wednesday a new chapter will be uploaded. 🥰🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️