CHAPTER 10

DIME POV 

I had a shower and washed my hair , i love my afro a lot it embodies the black woman i am and it tells a story . My roots showcase how strong and firm i am and the texture showcase how i am able to adapt to any situation. Thinking of situations why is it that Eli just won't tell me what is going on, i think i have always ensured that he can tell me the worse and i honestly don't want to think the worse. I lotioned my skin with my coconut Jergens lotion and put on my black boy shorts and white tank top , i added my my aunt jackie's curling custard to my hair and placed my bonnet on .  Elijah walked in and sat on the bed just looking on me as i slipped in the bed. 

"What happen today? ",he asked. 

"Nothing Elijah , just tired got everything ready for thursday. " i said 

"Oh okay , you do know i love you right " He said unsure. And i am not sure why he is asking as if i don't bake it abundantly clear. I sat up in the bed and stare at him our eyes looking deep. 

"Elijah Mahfood , i don't know how many times i will say this to you. I love you alot more than i expected but if there is no trust and no communication when something happens it will deteriorate our relationship and if you EVER !! cheat i will leave you without a second glance. Elijah i love you and i don't know why you constantly need reassurance. Despite the starting of our relationship i have come to not only be fond of you but respect and cherish our love. I will be going to bed because i have an early morning " I stated and lay back down without waiting for a response. I love Elijah and i want him to open up to me and let me in. I have been hurt in the past by people who were to care for me and i don't want him to break the one thing i let my heart do which is love. 

ELIJAH POV 

Dime had a point, but i just have this worry that if i do tell her everything she will not believe me and leave. I love her but i also have the fear of loosing her someday. I think it's just insecurities but i just can't tell her Cherly keeps calling and texting. 

I went to my study to get some work done seeing that thursday i will be spending the entire day with Dime. I love that she was unfiltered with me earlier. Yes despite our introduction or rather mine we somehow was able to fall inlove and grow together. I started to go through this month bank statements and realise 3000 usd was withdrawn out of the account i had with Cherly , why in Go'd name would she withdraw so much along with : 

Withdrawal $3000 + $1500  on a pair of shoes +$1430 on restaurant +'2800 on clothes what is this lady stupid. That's $8730 for two weeks thus far, i immediately call her. 

"Hey babe , i miss you " 

"Cherly why is there $8730 taken out of the account i gave you a cheque of $5000 for this month expenses along with your money. Why are you spending from the emergency card?",i asked. 

"Babe it's no biggie , plus it was an emergency i had top use the 5000 for my hair and my credit card. " she simply stated. I hung up the phone and started to massage my temples, i looked at me and Dime account and the only thing that was taken out was both our car insurance for this month as stubborn as she is she refuse to take money from it even to buy groceries. 

I decided to call it a night i turned off the computer and i heard my phone ping as i looked on the screen there was a photo and of course it was Cheryl. 

From w2:

"Remember this photo you took last month when you came over and five me that cock"

TO W2 : "You do know that night i only messed up because i was drinking and you called crying. Please just stop Cheryl i have a wife that i love and i truly don't want any drama " 

FROM W2: Mhm i wonder what she would say if i told her about that and something else you are hiding.