CHAPTER 27

MONICA POV

I went to meet up with my actual boss who hired me to help take out Dime. When i found out Dime was married to Elijah my dear friends kid i couldn't take the job but my no good of a husband lost all of our savings and as such he took the job i felt despicable taking this as i was putting my god child in danger i so badly wanted to tell him what was going on . 

I reached to the river banking where there was white rustic farm house and knocked on the door and out came Sandra. 

"I see you have made it on time " she said in her red jumpsuit and blonde curly hair she was Elijah's friend and she is the cousin of Cheryl. I am still not sure as to why sh so desperately want to kill Dime, but i am hoping to find out today. 

SANDRA 

Yes Bitches i am back, Elijah and Dime could not take o much away from me, after he took everything from me and my dad had a stroke things were hard it was then that i found out that his Dad and Mom were responsible for the death of my brother and that wasn't going to end you see , they were going to pay if only my idiotic cousin could just do one thing right. She ended up with severe wounds but the bitch was going to die anyway as i had no use for her. 

I wanted Elijah to suffer and then be killed. 

AND EVERYTHING WAS IN MOTION. 

DIME POV 

I was being held back way and they had there had over my mouth i tried to fight and nothing . "Dime Please keep quiet , remember your baby" who the fuck is this i thought to myself. "I am going move my hand from your mouth but first my name is George your husband hired me. We will be leaving and heading to him" He said and i nodded i turned around and saw an older man with 4 guns and rifles and he looked at me with the his piercing blue eyes. 

" Elijah asked us to meet up at a safe house if it is that we are seperated when we come out of this room use this phone a text will come on in 5 minutes with a location and here is a Gun , he told me you can manage yourself. " George said. I was listening but i just wanted to leave now . We headed out back and ran to the back fence near the tennis court where Elijah had placed a gate that carries you to the other road. I remember cursing him out when he did this and asking why he had to put so many trees to cover it and he said we should always have two ways to get out. 

We came out peaceful and there was a white  white range rover and i was walking to it when George said that we wont we taking that but this i looked down further and saw a garbage truck. "Really we have to take  that will be slow " i said and groaned didn't this man remember i was in danger and pregnant.

'Yes that's true but no one will suspect there is a hat and overall in the truck put it on quickly " He said as we reached it.

TO MY READERS 

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENTS, AND LOVE . MORE UPDATES SOON