Chapter 4

***Hey Everyone I have been having writers block. Not to mention school work and I am an entrepreneur. Sorry for the delay and please tell me what you think of the chapter along with what you want to know about Elijah.

Before I forget please if you are reading His Distraction DON'T READ this CHAPTER "******

Elijah POV
I drove to the office to take care of some contracts. On my way to the office my phone began to ring. I looked on the dash board screen to see my cousin calling.
"Hey Pete what's up "
"Bro I messed up" pete said in a shaky way. I have never heard him like this he was always the jovial one.
" Okay explain" Well you remember Shay my new employee.
Oh this again. "Yes I do" I said nonchalantly.
I stepped out of the car and head to my office nodded to Greg my security at the front who was sipping his coffee as I could smell it as I hit the door the man just loved coffee. He was a old black man who was always calm from a child I have know Greg and he understood me as he was my dads body guard. And since he had to stop that to be with his wife when she got sick he left his work and I never saw him until 7 years ago when he came in for an interview to work as high security which was a blessing to me so instead of that post I gave him the morning security and also head security later down.

" Well we slept together and now she hasn't been to work in the past 5 days."
I rubbed my chin as I thought about Pete predicament and if Dime would ever leave me.
" Well I presume you called her and texted, why not just wait it out a little more and see if she calls or when comes to work soon. You could ask HR to reach her too"

" Oh shit why didn't I have HR call her he said with a sigh.
" Well I am in office now and I have some work I have tend to urgently why dont we meet up next week. And call that idot cousin of ours she definitely needs to let us know what is going on on her life. "
" Yes we need to call her and Uncle too heard he went on a cruise last year too" Pete said.
" Okay later Bro" I said and hung up.
Pete and Oshina has been by closet relatives they were more like siblings ever since my dad past. My mom had moved and we haven't spoke for her reason more than mine. We just never see eye to eye. My dad was my go to person. When he died everything fell apart business, house and finances. I think because mom had to start over she wasn't happy. At age 10 a boy needed he his dad to show him the ropes and that's when uncle cyrus Pete 's dad came in and helped me out. Immediately mom seem happy and told them to take me and we rarely talk since then.

I started to skim through some documents when my phone started to ping indicating a message I looked and it was from dime I opened it and my cock immediately started to throb.

What is this woman trying to do to me?Under the picture said : "Remember what you have at home

Under the picture said : "Remember what you have at home ." How in gods name can I forget.

I love Dime, it's more than her body at this point. She has been supportive, makes me laugh an amazing cook and she loves despite hardships faced. I can't wait for her to become a mom.

Come to think of it who is taking her pictures?