CHAPTER 15

DIME POV 

Shay did my makeup and Monica came over to the hotel to get everything set up i also informed her i was not accepting Elijah calls she just nodded. We took the pictures which were great then Shay got food for lunch while Monica and i  sorted out press and ideas we want to execute. 

Monica sent out these photos to the press and shaderoom so they could do the promo work before the grand opening which is in two weeks time. I wanted to get everything done between now and the weekend so i that i can get a week vacation. 

We sent the photos out and ate lunch, Monica then asked " Miss Dime , i don't want to pry but may i ask and say something ". 

" Yes you can go ahead" i said.  

" Well i am not sure what is happening between you and your husband but take the time out to focus on you and reflect and see if going forward you see a future without Mr.Mahfood. And whatever sin he has done can you forgive him and if so you have to be able to freely forgive not hold it over his head all the time. Love stand the test of time but you have to know what you are able to not only endure but your worth and ensure that you make him hurt as much as you have by being apart and no communication and if you go back therapy is needed to repair the wounds face. " She said i nodded as i think on what Monica . 

" What if i am unable to let go and what if i don't see myself with no one but him ?"i asked. 

"Well my dear think of it this way when you get a deep cut don't you have to tend to the wounds and you may get a sting each time you add peroxide, heartache can be just like that you will definitely bring it up but you have to be able to dress the wounds in a way that they heal and there is no recurring flair as such the cut isn't heal. So take time and heal yourself hence the therapy trust me there will be days you will remind him of his actions but at some point you have to let go if you really love him" she said. 

" I have been married for 25 year and i have  face the infidelity the step child , the financial struggles. But one thing i have learned is that i am worth a lot and if i value that much he must be able to know i am the prize with  conditions and if my husband fails to live up to that he will lose the prize. Marriage is a partnership and you will face struggles but you have to be able to have limitations that you can take. " She said and got up and patted my shoulder and left. 

Monica was a nice assistant thus far she was mature and i love that because i know not only i could trust her but she has wise advise. 

Shayla had to go to work but we promised to meet up over the weekend so that we can get some photos for my store and relax. Monica called and said i should send her the list of thing i wanted done and go on my vacation so that's what i will do. I decided to order room service and then i will be packing my bags for my vacation to Dominica. 

I checked my Instagram and i now had over 100k followers thanks to Monica our shaderoom post has been viral. 

Elijah POV 

I still haven't find out where Dime is i went on her IG page hoping for some clue as to where when i saw shaderoom posted a picture of Dime : 

RISING STAR Dime Mahfood has become a Fashion Designer her store is set to open in two weeks so ensure to tune into our page and here's for more info. This beauty is about to light up the world.#bossmoves 

#bossmoves 

The comments were surely cursing me out 

@hibi1990 said i was an idiot for cheating on this beauty

@lovewins said Dime is to leave and never come back.

@jackluke said she has a sexy body and seems to be quiet i would want her for my wife.  

#happynewyear First update for the month