CHAPTER 30

Thanks to all my readers for being on this journey with me especially with late updates due to school. I had to ensure i didn't leave you all long as i hate it as a reader myself.

Enjoy the Ending an remember to check out each songs in each chapter.

ELIJAH POV

Dime got shot and was now in critical condition the doctors says they will do everything to save the baby and her. I failed her. I didn't even see when she ran when she ran in front of me. Dime was just stubborn why the hell would she run in front of me. On the way to the hospital she said

"I Love you just save the baby, and tell her or him how much i love them.Do not give up i had to don't get upset." She said and her eyes closed.

Dime was it for me she brought peace love and joy to my life. I was distant from her and it costing now. Luke urged me to open the box to which i discovered that my dad was going to make changes and persons weren't  happy. But believe these changes will be paid and everyone will know not to fear me. I wanted to stay far from this life but every time something was reeling me in. I stood in the Hospital and saw Shay my cousins girlfriend run in i told her what happen to which she told me to get everything sorted out she would stay but it pained my heart that i had to leave.

Luke and George were standing outside the hospital and as they saw my face they knew what's up and we rode to my dad old hideout that my mom told us know one would know about as he only brought her. When we reached there Isaw all my dads machinery and then we heard rumbling coming from the back and I was knocked out.

DIME POV

I don't know why but I had to save him he had a greater purpose and for some reason I felt like there was something big coming. I heard the doctors around me.

"She has lost a lot of blood" I heard a man voice said.

"Doc her BP is dropping"I heard the voice of a female saying. Meanwhile i was seeing lights i wanted to tell them i could hear but i kept seeing a woman call out to me. I heard her say "Dime Come here honey it's your time '" my time for what, i haven't had my baby i haven't seen the reaction of Eli's face. I needed to see that at least". I said.

"I am your mom Dime my name is Trish your dad is the one that sent men to kill you and Eli. I was with a married man which was him and when his wife found out she left him as such he blamed us for that and later that day she met in a car accident and died. " She said. But i was his daughter and that was never my fault how can he blame me for that. " I said to myself. But apparently my mom who had long dark hair and grey eyes like mine  could hear.

"Honey , I understand but the act that you display of love and care to your husband will be paid off.Do you know right now he is on his way to kill AJ and that you are pregnant with twins?" She stated.

I knew AJ would be dead soon as Elijah would avenge that but to not be there for my Twins which i didn't know i would have. "Dime, Elijah will be able to take care of them and he will tell them great things about you and you will be able to see them grow up plus you will given time to bond with them and tell Elijah how much you love him" She said and disappeared.

Then a boy and girl appeared before me the girl with Elijah's blue eyes and my chocolate skin and the girl with two different color eyes one his and the other mine with her dad complexion. "Mom we will take care of daddy" and they left.

"Her Pulse rate is back good Job team it's just for her to wake now and help deliver these babies" the nurse said.

I heard all the commotion around me as Elijah's cousins and their wives were around me but for some reason i could not open my eyes or talk or even move i tried.