CHAPTER 26

DIME POV 

Elijah has been freaking out shutting me out of everything since i have told him i am pregnant he was happy at first but it's like a switch turned on and he has been distant to make matters worse i need to go to work but he has me doing everything remotely. I just want to leave the house being locked up in this house with no one to talk to bored out of my mind. I have designed 30 outfits since i have been home these past three weeks. 

Elijah has now been coming home late when i have already fallen asleep sometimes i try to stay up but this baby won't let me. And then he leaves early in the morning. "I can't " i said shouting out loud i walked in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I am leaving out of this house. 

After my bath i decided on a black dress and a black cardigan with my white fur slide. I put it on and went in the kitchen made a berry smoothie , i love strawberry and blueberries and raspberries i blend and poured some in two containers and carried them to my car with my bad on my shoulder . I drove to the gate only to be locked in ,what the fuck. I was about to drive back to the house when a truck drove straight in the gate i saw the gate bend and men with guns came out and started climbing the gate and one with a blow torch. I immediately called Elijah .

"Babe " i shouted while reversing back to the house. 

"Dime , what happen why are you screaming?" 

There are men at the gate trying to get in " I cried out.

"Drive to the house open the door and then run to the back of the house there is a shed"  he said

I did as he said the minute i reach the shed i felt someone hold me .......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea i know its short but bare with me.