Chapter 2

Elijah POV

Finally I am married to the woman of my dreams. I looked at Dime as she walked back to the house.

Cheryl drove up to the house in her red porshe, I bought for her birthday. I can't wait for Dime to meet her.

Cheryl came out in her all white outfit and walked up to me which I smiled. But what surprise me was the kissed she placed on my lips.
I hurriedly step back " woman what the fuck? " I asked while wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

" As if you don't miss me Eli"she said with a wink before I could reply.

Dime uttered " Why would he when he has all this and how dare you put your lips on my man?!".

I immediately smiled while looking at her.

" Hi, you must be Dime I am Cherly. Eli's first wife. " Cheryl said with a sly grin.

Shit, shit I didn't tell Dime about this. But Dime didn't show any emotions on her face she simply stated "Well Cherly you were his first and I will be his LAST!. So I would suggest you get that in your head before I have to lodge it in your head. "

" Okay Cheryl I think its time for you to leave just email me the contract for the house so I can signed and handover the payment " I said sternly.
To which Cheryl just looked at me smiled and said " I hope what you have with her last. And I will have someone come to your office". Then Cherly walked away.l

I looked at Dime who was now looking at me intently.
" So, I didn't tell you, I was once married but it was a drunken night and a mistake. " I looked at her worriedly waiting for her response.

From I started dating Dime or should I said from I met her I started to become soft my friends and family say.

" Okay, just don't keep any secrets. I hate it " she said sternly then walked back in the house swaying her hips.

How am I going to tell her that I still pay Cheryl expenses?