Chapter 21

All dad said was safe. I wonder what that meant considering all of our "safe" places were destroyed.

•••1 hour later•••

My eyes flutter open. Huh. I guess I must've fallen asleep cause now we are at an airport.

"Where are we going?" I ask dad again. "I cant tell you. People could be listening." He said. I just sigh.

After we got our bags checked and that sorta stuff we got on the plane. "One way flight to New York City is leaving in five minutes. Please fasten your seat belts." The flight attendant says.

YES! I say silently. I've always wanted to got to New York City. Hey... we're going to Joe's!

I finally get see Ruby. She is only a few months old.

•••skip to where they are at Joes•••

Ah finally! I have been sitting way to long. "Wassup girly!" Joe says.

I just smile and flop on the couch. "Tired?" The boys ask. I nod in response. I slowly drift off to sleep.

I wake up to see Pete and Joe having a dance off. I cant tell who is worse. I start laughing so hard that my stomach hurts.

When they realize I'm awake they stand up and brush themselves off. Ruby starts fussing so Joe goes to care to her.

He walks back in with her. He lets me hold her.

She is so warm and tiny! When she looks up to me with her eyes my heart melts.

•••1 hour later•••

We decided to go out and eat. With the votes for Pizza Hut (Joe, Pete, and I) we decided to go there. Hopefully no poisoned pizza!

When we got there and settled, some fans walked up to Pete and went all fangirly.

There was a 15 and 13 year old. They screamed and asked for his autograph, completely ignoring the rest of the band.

I rolled my eyes in disgust after they left. "Whats wrong?" Dad asks.

"They completely ignored the rest of you guys! Completely stupid. Pete is just 1/4 of the band. Its just so annoying!" I say.

"I feel ya there kid. It is annoying." Pete says. Everyone else nods their head in agreement.

The waiter came with our pizza. Everyone pretty much shut up and ate.

When we left I got to carry Ruby. We opened the door to Joes house and Andy was there!

I run up and jump on him. He laughs and picks me up. I,of course, scream in defense.

He doesn't put me down but instead runs with me on his back around the house.

"Put me down!" I yell. "Nope." He smirks. He goes to the pool door. "No no no no no no please dont do it Andy!" I beg.

"Let me think about that...nope!" He smiles and throws me in.

I start splashing around like I'm drowning. A look of concern and worry comes over his face.

He jumps in to "save" me. I smirk and dive under water and then swim to the edge.

When Andy found out I wasnt drowning he got this look of anger on his face. But suddenly an extreme look of worry came over.

"Look behind you." Was all he could manage to say. I turned around slowly. On the wall written in what looked like blood was "Next time you will be drowning."

A/N

Who could've written that? Will Lily be safe once and for all? Will pete get more tattoes? All up to u peeps for i shall make the decision myself 😈

Kerigan the evil wabbit🐇