Chapter 23

Mary cant be back. She just cant. "Oh but I am." She smirks.

"And can you thank your boyfriend for helping me in all this? He was a major help." She said and then walked away.

No. No no no no. The one person who I did trust was just using me.

I pick up my phone and call him. After this Im blocking him from my life.

Me: You little bastard. I trusted you and you used that trust against me.

Brandon: I didn't want to but she made me!

Me: Like Ill ever believe a thing you say. Go rot in hell dick face.

Before he could respond I hung up. I burst into tears and start screaming. Dad, of course, comes running in.

"Are you ok?" He asks, very worried.

"Mary wa-wa-was never d-d-dead. Sh-she just came in he-here an-and Brandon wa-was helping her the whole time." I say.

"Now that bastard is gonna wish he was never born." Dad said before walking off in rage.

I hear him saying he is going back to Chicago to beat the shit out of Brandon. Nobody stops him.

I feel someone wrap something around my head. I scream and something whacks me. Hard. The room goes black.

A/N

What will happen to lily? Will she survive? Who will answer these questions?idk.. Oh and a shout out to FallOutGirl19 for the comments and votes! You guys should read her book Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. It amazing

-kerigan da 🐏