Chapter 25

***dream***

Alyssa comes up to me trying to slit my throat. When I scream someone pulls duct tape over my mouth.

"God will she ever stop fucking screaming!" some girl in only a landurea. What the hell...

My thoughts were interrupted by Alyssa slowly and painfully re-opening my stitches.

When I scream she plunges the knife into my heart.

***dream over***

I wake up in a cold sweat. Tear stains were down my face. This is the 5th time this week I've had these nightmares.

I think I may have PTSD after what happened with that guy raping me.

A wave of nausea rolls over me. I run to my bathroom and throw up at least 5 times. I don't feel any better afterwards.

Before I realize it Im back in bed. I grab my tv remote and put on One Tree Hill.

During that whole time (4 episodes to be exact) I threw up 3 more times. That nightmare must've shaken me up more than I thought.

I walk downstairs to get something to eat. I grab a bowl of cereal and take it up to my room.

I get about 3 bites in before running to the bathroom. This time dad hears me.

When I get back to my room he's sitting on my bed. I sit down and he immediately feels my head.

His eyes widen. "Go lay down. Now." He says. He runs downstairs and goes on the phone.

I wonder who he could be calling. He comes back upstairs. I will be staying at Brendon's (Urie) house for the tour.

Oh crap the tour. They're leaving today. I pack my bags and slowly walk downstairs.

Brendon's already down there waiting for me. Crap. I drop my bags and run to the bathroom.

Both of the guys give me sympathetic looks when I come back. "I wont be leaving the where ever Im staying until I get better. I don't want you getting sick too." I say.

Brendon nods and says "Well leggo! Time that we could be having fun is being wasted. He runs to the car while I trail behind him.

Crap. What if he hears my nightmares. Well... I'll try to hide it as well as I can.

The car stops. We are at his house now. Yay...

He takes my bags from me and shows me to my new room. Its pretty big. Theres a flat screen tv and a king size bed. Shit...

I look for the bathroom and almost immediately find it. Theres one connected to the room.

I run in there and Brendon trails along. He holds my hair and rubs my back.

I walk back into the room and realize how sore my throat is. It hurts too much to talk.

I grab a notepad and ask Brendon if he has any cough drops. He smiles and nods.

He runs downstairs and I shut my door. I flop on the bed and watch tv.

I hear Brendon coming back up. He has ze cough drops!*read in russian accent* I rip the bag out of his hand and place 2 of them in my mouth.

I mouth to Brendon to leave so I dont get him sick. He sighs. He leaves, but not before feeling my forehead.

I flop on my bed again. My throat starts feeling really scratching. Here comes the coughing...yay...

Brendon obviously hears because he comes into my room with NyQuil.

I thank him and give him the bottle back after I drink some. I smile and he leaves the room.

The NyQuil has an almost immediate effect (it usually does) on me and I fall asleep as soon as my head hots the pillow.

A/N

Hey people...hope you like this chapter! I dedicate this chapter to FOB_for_life for reading all of this in 1 day. You all need to go read her books. They are amazing!

And omg im freaking out so bad because this book almost has 1k reads! Everyone of you deserve your own cake!*hand delivers you a cake* thank you thank you thank you!

-kerigan da🐘