Chapter 13

•••Lily's POV•••

After the party, I felt somewhat happier. I fell asleep around 10:30. Tomorrow is the day I go back to school.

•••next day•••
First day back. I put on a black blouse covered in white skulls, black leggings, and combat boots. This outta be fun.

•••time lapse to lunch•••

I was bombarded with question. "Why did you try to commit suicide?" or "Can I see your scars?".

At least I could spend lunch with my best friend Alyssa and my boyfriend Brandon. They were curious, but didn't push. I asked them on the latest gossip.

Of course, the queen biotch Mary was, well, being a bitch. She was all snide and rude and making up shit about me. She was also on again with her on again-off again boyfriend Corbin.

They were making out most of the time. Anyways, she had decided to walk up to me at lunch.

"Awe, wittle baby wily just tried to commit suicide for attention. What a shocker," She said.

"Why don't you go back to your little man whore of a boyfriend and start sucking each other's spit already," I snapped. She just glares at me and walked off.

We used to be best friends in elementary/middle school, but then she started saying lies about me and Alyssa, so finally I just snapped. I smacked her and said that she was a lying bitch and that I didn't want to be her friend.

Ever since she's bullied me and my friends. Honestly she's not even very good at it. "Damn girl. The sass is back," Alyssa said.

"Well she deserved it. It was fun too," I replied. The bell rang. "I'll see you guys after science, k?" I said. Then I walked into torture-vil, USA.

I sat by one of Mary's followers,a stupid blonde bimbo named Taylor. Then I ALSO sat by the man whore himself, Corbin.

•••Next period•••

"Well that sucked," I complained to Alyssa. Taylor and Corbin were flirting with each other the whole time.

"At least after this class we go home!" Alyssa said cheerfully.

"Not soon enough..." I mumble. We had the last class together. Alyssa and I sat next to her boyfriend Ethan.

He was messing around and put on a pink wig. That class went by fast. Unfortunately, now comes the bus.

The place where I get called an "emo whore" or a "slutty bitch". I walk in and start getting flocked in the ear. Then something hits me in the head. I go bezerk.

"THATS IT. IM SICK IF ALL THIS BULLSHIT. SO WHAT IF IM EMO?? ATLEAST I DONT BULLY ANYONE WHO HAS A DIFFERENT TASTE IN STYLE!!!" I screech.

That's how I managed to get kicked off the bus and start walking home. In the rain. I call dad and he comes and pick me up. "What happened?" He sighs.

"I blew up at the people who kept bullying me, so I got kicked off the bus," I said. We drove the rest of the way home in silence.

A/N

I got bored so I updated. The cometish is still on if u wanna be in the book. I do wanna do a shout out to DeathValley17 for all the votes. Thank you! Anyways... ALMOST 200 READS!!!i still can't believe that many people have read this crappy book written by a 12 year old. Thank you to all my amazing readers!-Kerigan 🐢