Chapter 36

I wake up in blinding pain. Patrick is slowly making deep, bloody cuts into my leg. I scream as loud as I can, resulting Michael waking up.

It also resulted in Michael getting cut several times. "Why the fuck are you doing this? Was it because I got sick on you slut of a girlfriend?" I ask.

The door slams open. "No, it was because you were always such a biyotch to me." Mary says as she walks in dramatically. Holy fuck... Alyssa wasn't lying when she said Mary broke out of jail...

"And your little friend Alyssa helped break me out. Oh Alyssa? Why don't you come here sweetheart?" Mary says.

Alyssa walks in, only wearing a thin shirt and booty shorts. She walks up to Mary and.. wait what the bloody hell?!? They started making out! And slapped each other's booties.

"Get a room!" I mutter. Mary breaks the make out session and turns to me. "Ha. At least I can get a decent person. Have you seen your guy?" She says. Then she slaps me. Hard.

"What happened to Corbin? Finally had enough of that man candy?" I say in my best baby voice. "I used him. Let's just say him and Taylor were fuck buddies while we dated. Taylor is no longer on this earth." Mary says.

Wow. Bitch has some power. Then she does something very, very freaky. She rips off her face. "Did I mention I wasn't human? I came up to this planet to kill and destroy Lily Urie and her boyfriend." Whaaaaaa....

Well it's official. My mind has been blown... Wait how long has she been an alien/demon thing? "All my life. And before you ask, yes I can read minds." She says. Dang she is good...

"Wait so you've known everything that was going to happen?" I ask. "Yes. But now, you shall be tortured. Go get her, boys!"

3 burley men come into the room. With a burner, a blade, and very long knife. The man with the burner takes off my prosthetic hand (very roughly, I might add...) and starts burning the stump.

I try my best to hold in a scream, but fail miserably. My scream bounces around the walls. Michael didn't wake up, as he was seemingly passed out. Or dead.

Suddenly my worries were on Michael. The man with the knife starts trying to cut off his hand. "Stop! Please stop!" I scream. But it was no use.

They cut off Michael's hand as if it were a piece of cake. I feel someone's hands go around my eyes. The room fades into darkness as I feel a sharp stab go into my calf.