Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V

When I got downstairs, all the guys were there. My dad was on the couch with Joe and Andy watching tv. Pete was making them coffee. I threw my suitcase down, making them all jump.

They just glared at me. "Awe, is it too early for you guys?" I say in my best baby voice. Then Pete just happened to look at the clock, and his eyes widened.

•••pete's p.o.v•••

"Shit guys we need to get going!" I said. Everyone else looked at the clock, grabbed their stuff, and ran onto the bus. Joe got stuck on driving duty first. Lily ran on to get first pick on bunks.

"That's the one I wanted!" I whine to her.

"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and even then I won't care," she said. I glare at her, then walk away. She just laughs and grabs one of the Xbox controllers.

•••Lily's P.O.V•••

Pete and I play Call of Duty for a a few hours while Dad and Andy slept. I kicked his butt. He just gave me a fake death glare and walked away.

It was his turn to drive. I started getting tired, so I decided to take a nap. I wake up to Joe, Andy, and Dad staring at me. My face must have said "What the hell" because they started laughing their butts off.

•••Patrick's P.O.V•••

When Lily woke up, she had such a weird face we all burst out laughing. I walked over to Pete, who was driving, and took his spot driving.

He screamed "THANK THE LORD!", and started playing Grand Theft Auto with Joe and Andy.

"Do you guys want to go to IHOP?" I yell.

"YES" a chorus of voices yell back.

"LILY GET DRESSED!" I yell. We're almost there. She walks over in fresh clothes and sits by me the rest of the way.

When we get to the restaurant, we walk in and get seated almost immediately. Everyone gets pancakes. Lily and Pete start arguing about whether pumpkins are really a fruit or vegetable.

I intervene and say that they are fruits. Pete looks it up and scoffs. Lily laughed and started bragging. Then a bunch of fans walk up. Oh great...