Chapter 33

I wake up in Michael's arms. My face goes up into a smile. I try to get up without waking up but I fail.

He stirs. "Are you ok?" He asks in his sexy morning voice. I nod and smile. "Yea. But if Brendon finds out we slept in the same bed he may wring your neck." I say.

His face goes from happy to worried. I just laugh at it. "Now turn around. I'm getting dressed." I say. He smirks as he turns around.

I slip on sweatpants and a black v-neck shirt. "Ok you can turn around." I say. He does, and then smiles.

"You look awesome." He says. I scoff and say, "Yea sure." "You do! Now I get to get dressed." He says while smirking.

"Now turn around. Or not." He says while smirking. Hmmm... yea no I'm not going to.

He takes off his shirt in style. Before he could put on his replacement, Brendon walks in. "Well what do we have here?" He says while laughing.

Both Michael and I were red in the face. "Its fine! As long as you don't change your underwear in front of her." Brendon say while laughing.

He leaves the room. "That was...surprising." I said. It was actually. I thought Brendon was going to kill Michael. I just hope he doesn't tell Dallon. Then both of us will never live it down.

"Same here. I just hope he doesn't tell dad." Michael says. Soon he's done getting dressed and we walk downstairs together.

"Well there's the happy couple! Did you have fun staring at my son shirtless Lily?" Dallon says. My face goes beat red. I look over at Michael and his face is red too.

Hmmm... now I have a good comeback. "Oh yes. He was amazing in bed last night too." I say while smirking. Michael was laughing so hard he was on the floor holding his stomach.

Dallon's face goes beat red. "What?!?" He screams. "Dude I'm kidding! You deserved it from saying what you said earlier!" I say while laughing. Dallon sighs in relief.

When that was all over, Brendon walked in with his Miss Jackson shorts(see picture😝). "Ewww really Brendon!" I say.

"You know you love it!" He says while smirking. I roll my eyes and run to the living room. I hide in the fireplace. Nobody will find me here!

Im practically invisible. The guys are all looking for me and shouting my name. Ha. Guess they can't find me at all.

Suddenly the fireplace protecter thingy opens. Michael crawls in with me. "The guys are in the backyard looking." He whispers.

I smile. He leans in. We start making out right there in the fireplace. It was awesome. After a few minutes we pull away smiling.

Uh oh. I hear footsteps near where we are. The fireplace protecter is ripped from the ground. The person I see there shocks me.

I gasp as they smile and say "Well I never would have guessed YOU of all people would have a girlfriend."

A/N

Oooh who is back? This person may or may not be reading this story and will probably kill me later...but hey! I can take her!😏 her and her lover named Dyllin...