Chapter 30

I still can't believe it. Brendon is my dad. Oh crap. Crap crap crap.

"Pull over!" I say. Ow... he pulls over immediately. I get sick. Twice. Yippee...

When I get back in the car Brendon gives me a sympathetic look. Then I realize something very,very important.

"Brendon I have to go back to Patrick's to get all my stuff." I say. Damn it hurts like hell to talk.

Brendon slaps his head. "Oh yea...well we are on our way now." He says as he turns the car around.

Here we go... We pull into his driveway. Brendon and I get out and knock on the door. Some slutty girl answers.

"Um who are you?" She says very rudely. I push past her and run into Patrick. Awkward...

"Hey what are you doing here? He asks nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

I glare at him and go up to my old room. All my stuff is exactly where I left it.

I grab a suitcase and start throwing my clothes into it. There wasn't much since most of it was at Brendon's.

I start taking down my posters when I hear them arguing downstairs. I try to ignore it but I can't. Its about me.

B: I can't believe that you let that girl open the door to Lily.

P: Well exuse me. I didnt realize you and her were coming to get her stuff.

It keeps going on like that. Before I know it Im done packing. I have my posters, clothes, bedspread, pillows, and makeup.

While walking back to the car the hoe stops me. "If you ever come back here again I will beat the shit out of you." She says in a nasally voice.

As if on que I start sneezing on her. She screams and runs to the bathroom. She seriously starts wiping her face with a lysol wipe.

I pass Patrick running up the stairs while I'm making my way down. I give my bags to Brendon and we head out.

Patrick comes storming out of his house just as we are about to leave. "Why the hell did you have a sneezing fit on my pregnant girlfriend??!!??" He screams.

Brendon tries really hard not to laugh but it didn't work. He bursts out laughing and Patrick glares at him. "Well?" Patrick asks me.

"She threatened me. Now lets go Brenny." I rasp. Brendon pit the metal on the petal and we screech out. Brendon was still laughing.

"You go girl!" He says. I guess he doesn't like her. At all. When we pull into the house Dallon's car is parked in the driveway.

"I wonder what he's doing here." Brendon says. My thoughts exactly. We go inti the house and Dallon is there with a hot boy who looks about my age.

Wait no shut up. There is no way he'd like me. Atleast I put on makeup... and I don't look sick.

"Hey guys this is my nephew Michael. Michael this is Lily and Brendon." I blush as we shake hands. I think he blushed too!

"Hi." He says quietly. "Hi." I say. "Well we're going to leave you two alone." Dallon says as they walk off.

Damn Michael is hot. "Damn you cute." Michael says. I blush. "Your pretty hot yourself." I say back. "Crap I said that out loud didn't I?" He says

"Yea." I say while blushing. "Do you um wanna go out sometime?" He asks. "Sure." I say while smiling. YESSS!!

We exchange numbers as soon as the parents walk in. "Come on Michael. Your mother wants you back home." Dallon says.

"Ok. See ya later Lily." He says. "Bye." I reply. Damn I can't wait to text him.

After they leave I run up to my room. Michael and I text till 11 until I fall asleep. I dreamt about him all night long.

A/N

Oooh Lily has a boyfriend! And damn is he hot. Theres a pic of him above. I want him to be mine....so cute...

-kerigan da 🐓🐓🐾