Chapter 24

I wake up to Brandon staring at me. Im in a metal chair with my arms strapped down. "You...you... why!!!!????!!!"

"Im doing as Mary says. After all, I am her cousin." He says while smirking.

How did I not figure it out? They even look alike! And it also explains why she would always talk to him about her mom.

"What is she going to do to me?" I ask Brandon. "Pfft like Ill tell you. You'll find out on your own." He says while walking away.

Him and some other person with a mask walk in. They're carrying a long knife and whip. Mary comes in behind them.

"Get her boys. And don't go easy." She says while smirking. Then she walks off.

Oh my god. I cant believe I forgot! My phone has a tracking device on it. Dad and the police should be coming soon.

My thoughts were interrupted my an extreme pain coming from my cheek. When I yelp in pain, the ski mask dude cuts my leg.

"Every scream equals a cut." He says. Brandon grabbed the knife and cut my hand. Of course I immediately scream in pain.

They continue to whip and cut me when the door flies open. It was the police. I could feel the smile on my face.

"Sir drop the weapon. I said drop the weapon." The cops said. When they didn't, they got knocked down and handcuffed.

Paramedics rushed me to the hospital. I looked down at my leg and almost pass out. The cuts were so deep I could see the bone.

They rush me to the OR and pit me under some medicine that puts me to sleep.

My eyes flutter open to a blinding pain coming from my hand. I look over and see dad. He has tear stains all down his face.

When he sees me awake his fave breaks out into a smile. Then he tells me the best news I've heard in a while.

"They all went to prison. They were sentenced 20 years." He says grinning from ear to ear.

•••to release date(yea I'm to lazy to write all the time in the hospital)•••

Finally. Home. Dad bought a new house and let me decorate my room. I picked out the stuff online in the hospital and he bought them.

I am currently using crutches because one of my legs cant have any pressure.

I immediately get on my vine account. I watch this hilarious vine that had me laughing so hard I was rolling on the ground. Dad just stared at me like I had 3 heads.

"Dad can you carry me to bed? Im to lazy to do it." He laughs and picks me up bridal style.

He puts me on my bed and tells me goodnight. I fall asleep to a dreamless slumber.

A/N

Heyyyyy. Will mary and her little bro stay in jail or break out😈 ya never know...

And thank you so much for the 776 reads! U all get a cookie!*hands u cookie*

-kerigan da 💂