Chapter 29

I wake up in my bed with Brendon staring over me. I give him a questioning look and he explains.

"We are going to the hospital. Since you haven't gotten better in a week, we need to figure out why." He said.

I nod okay. Honestly I kinda wanna know why as well. I wanna go outside and be normal,well,back to me again.

•••at hospital•••

I was lying in the bed waiting for the doctor. I don't know why they always take forever.

The door opens and it the doctor with the results.

Doctor: Well Miss Urie, it seems as if you have an extreme case of the flu. I am prescribing this medicine that should help. If there are any other problems please come back immediately.

Brendon thanks him and we leave. Wait... why did he say Miss Urie? Is it possible that Brendon is my real father? We do look alike and we act alike...

I'm going to ask him if I am later. It would make so much sense... I mean seriously. Dad and I don't look alike or even act alike!

We pull into the parking lot of the pharmacy. Brendon gets out and go gets my meds.

Ugh why is life so confusing! Here comes Brendon...

"I got your meds. Take one every night after supper. And I have a surprise for you." he says with a smile.

He grabs my old phone and steps on it. I give him a bewildered look and scream a little.

"Don't worry." He says as he hands me an iPhone 6 plus. My mouth drops open. My old phone was a iPhone 4 with a cracked screen. I had needed a new one for a while.

"And you get your iPod back too. I may have over reacted the other night." He says. I scoff and nod my head.

"And there is a reason for that. I was afraid you could get hurt. And because I was afraid Patrick was going to say something that I wanted to tell you for the longest time but couldn't." He says.

He takes a deep breath and says what I wanted to hear ever since I met him.

"You see...oh god this is hard to say...Lily...umm...well... yourmydaughter." He says really fast.

"What?" I ask. "Lily your my daughter. Your mother and I did it. And Patrick thought you were his until he did a DNA test. When he found out I had cheated with his wife he got mad. He didn't want me to have you. But now he doesn't want you anymore. He did something stupid and doesn't want you apart of it. He knocked up a girl he knew for about 3 months and didn't use protection. The bitch of a girl doesn't want you around so Patrick said your out. But on the bright side you get to live with me!" He says.

I can't believe it. "Dad" or now Patrick the Lying Bastard kicked me out because his girlfriend doesn't want me around.

At least I get to live with my real dad. At least I know what Patrick really is. I can't believe I thought he ever loved me.

A/N

Boom. Your minds were blown. Actually this kinda shocked me too. It came to me in the shower. How many of you guys saw it coming? If anyone they will blow my mind. Anyways hope you liked the chapter!

-kerigan da ⚓️

I've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match. What a catch, what a catch...⚓️