Chapter 37

***Brendon's POV***

I wake up in the hospital. What happened? Oh wait. Now I remember. But I don't know why I'm in the hospital.

As I look around the room, I see Dallon, Spencer, Pete, Andy, and Joe. When they see I'm awake, they immediately jump up and rush to me.

"Why am I here?" I ask. "You had a panic attack. I found you passed out on the bathroom floor." Spencer explains. Andy and Joe left to go get a doctor.

"So when can I come home?" I ask the doctor. "Later today. But, you will have to take some anxiety medicine until you get better." The doctor explains. He hands me the prescription and walks off.

Dallon walks up to me. "I talked to the police. They set out an investigation for Lily and Michael. They have suspects for who kidnapped them. And they have some witnesses who saw them being taken." He says.

"Who are the suspects?" I ask. I have a feeling I know who. Dallon sighs heavily. Pete had tears running down his face.

"Taylor, Mary, Alyssa, and..." He trails off. "And who?" I ask nervously. "Patrick." My heart breaks. But deep down, I knew it was him.

***Michael's POV***

I standing next to Lily. She was passed out. When I went to touch her, I went right through her. Wait what's going on?

As I look around the room, I see my body. It was lifeless and unmoving. Am I dead?