Chapter 19

When we got home, I flopped on the bed. " Tired much?" Pete says while laughing.

I just grunt in response. "Well I'm going to bed too." He says. He walks out of the room while I slowly fall asleep.

•••next morning•••

I was rudely awoke to water being splashed on my face. "What the hell..." I mumble. "Shoulda woken up earlier." Pete smirks.

He walks out while I go to shower. I apply my makeup and put on my clothes.

I'm wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, black skinny jeans, and my high top converse.

When I got downstairs, dad was making scrambled eggs. I grab a toaster stroodle and put it in the toaster.

"Dad pete threw water on me!" I complain. He just laughs. I glare at him and walk off with my delicious pastry.

I go back up to my room and watch Orange Is The New Black. I hear the door open and a lot of voices. I guess Andy and Joe are here.

I walk downstairs and see the guys having a water balloon fight. I grab one of the water balloon buckets and slowly walk upstairs.

I go to the balcony thing and throw balloons at the guys. When they look to see who threw them I duck so they don't see me.

I go back to my room and lock my door. I hear running up the stairs. I start laughing because I guess they figured out it was me.

They start pounding on the door. "Open up Lily... we know it was you. We won't hurt you... just open up."

I open the window making it look like I got out. I slowly open the door and hide begin it.

"Damn it she got out!" Pete says. They all run down the stairs and open the door. I hear them telling outside.

I walk downstairs and see heavy black smoke. The fire is blocking the doorway. I hear an evil laugh and Mary saying "My deed is done. Have fun in hell bitch."

I hear the guys yelling for me. I try to find a way out, but the fire is surrounding me.

I hear sirens in the distance. The world around me goes black. I think I'm ready to die.

A/N
Soooo how'd u peeps like this chapter? Do you think Lily should live or die? I guess you'll find out next chapter if she dies *insert evial laugh*.

-Kerigan