Chapter 42

***Lily's POV***

I look around the room as my eyes flutter open. I was surrounded by doctors and nurses. Where was my dad?

"I want my dad." I say. Brendon walks in the room. "Hey sweetie." He says. "Where's dad?" I ask him. He'd know. They ARE best friends.

A pained look goes across his face. "Lily sweetie I am your dad. Remember?" He says. Umm no he isn't. Patrick is. Isn't he?

"No Patrick is..." I say. Brendon looks at the doctor. He immediately starts explaining. "Mr.Urie, your daughter hit her head very hard and the coma did not help. She lost part of her memory, and it could take days, weeks, or months for it to come back. If it does. I'm so sorry." He says. Then he leaves Brendon and I in the room alone.

"Explain." Was all I said. I'm confused and I don't like it. Brendon starts explaining immediately.

"Well it all started about a year ago. Do you want the short story or long one?" He says. "Short I guess." I say while sighing. The sooner it gets explained the better.

"I'm your real father. Your mom ,Patrick's wife, well girlfriends at the time, and I had drunk sex. And I didn't use protection. Particle was furious when he found out. He wouldn't let me see you for a while because of it. Anyways, Patrick knocked up a girl he just met a few months ago and during your coma they got engaged. But when he had just found out that he knocked her up, he didn't want you anymore. Apparently he hasn't wanted you in a long time. You weren't exactly the sweetest when you first met Taylor, and that made Patrick mad. So he joined Abby's group and tried to kill you." Brendon explained.

Wow. It's all coming back to me. "I want to kill Patrick. I can't believe he did that!" I exclaim. Brendon starts fidgeting. "About that..." he says. He looked really nervous. "Patrick...

A/N

Dun dun dun! The first person who guesses why Brendon is so nervous gets the next chapter dedicated to them