Chapter 3

•••Lily's P.O.V•••

Oh great... some fans just walked up and started flirting with Pete. He just kinda went along with it and signed some stuff. The girls completely ignored the rest of us!

When they left I muttered, "I hate it when fans do that! There is more than just 1 band member here."

"I completely agree with you. It's hard to watch them ignore the rest of my friends. But it's something I've just got to deal with," Pete sighs. We leave IHOP and start driving again.

----------------------------------------------

Finally we get to the hotel. I'm sharing a room with Dad, while everyone else has their own room. After about an hour the band leaves for sound check. I tag along and play fall out bird.

Panic! At The Disco shows up a few hours later for the show. Even before they go on stage, you can hear them screaming. Brendon comes up and throws me over his shoulder.

"LET ME DOWN NOW!!!", I scream.

"Ok", he says smiling. He sets me down and starts tickling me. After laughing for what seems like hours, they go on stage.

After they play "Miss Jackson" FOB runs on stage and sings with them. While they are singing, I hear someone walk up behind me. Then, I feel some odd smelling cloth thing go over my face. Everything goes black.