Chapter 12

•••Patrick's POV•••

I heard something bang against the wall while i was running up to get Lily from the roof. When I got there, a man had her hand and had saved her.

He pulled her up and called 911. When he finally saw me he handed me Lily. I thanked him and ran downstairs. The paramedic took her. I rode with her to the hospital.

•••Lily's POV•••2 hrs later•••

When I woke up I saw a bright white light. Then I turned over and threw up. Why am I here? The doctor walked in.

He said I had a concussion but that was all. I was being discharged tomorrow. Dad walked in.

He looked happy, yet disappointed at the same time. His face was tear stained and his eyes were red.

•••Patrick's POV•••

I could take home my little girl tomorrow. I have to keep a better eye on her now.

Why would she want to kill herself so bad? Does she have PTSD? I decided to go get her a present.

It is a stuffed rabbit making a weird face. I hope she likes it. Here I go...

When I handed her the rabbit, she burst out laughing. "I love it.", she said. It felt good to hear her laugh again.

•••Next day•••

Lily was super excited to get home. I think she's still a little loopy.

"Can we leave yet can we leave yet PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?", she begged. I started laughing and said yes.

She got dressed and we got into the car. When we got home, all the guys from Panic, FOB, and New Politics jumped out and yelled "SURPRISED!".

They threw her a surprise party. She had a grin on her face all night. It was amazing.

A/N

Omg 150 reads!!!!u can't even imagine how happy I am. Srry I haven't updated