Chapter 39

•••Lily's POV•••

It was my step-mother, Sarah. "Shh... I'm here to help you get out of here." She says as she grabs me and Michael's body.

As we run down the halls, I tell her my plan. "I want to burn this place down with Mary in it." I say. She smiles.

"Have at it." She says as she hands me a lit match. I take it, staring at the flame. I drop it. This is for killing Michael.

We run out of the building as it is engulfed in flames. Crap. "Sarah, I need to get to the hospital. Now." The cloth wrapped around my stump was soaked in blood.

Her eyes widen in horror. "Of course! Get into the car with me. Now." I hop into the car and she rushes me to the hospital.

"We need a doctor!" She screams out. When the receptionist sees me, her eyes widen and she calls one.

They come rushing to me. I'm set on a stretcher and rushed to the OR. Someone puts me under something that makes me unconscious.

•••Spirit Michael's POV•••

I watch as the doctors rush an unconscious Lily into the OR. They had to restitch her stump. I heard them saying that she was real lucky it wasn't infected.

They had to stitch and staple the cuts on her legs. The cuts were very, very deep. Luckily, there was no amputation. Unfortunately, after the surgery, she fell into a coma.

•••Brendon's POV•••

I sigh. Lily's been gone for over 2 weeks. I miss her so much. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. It was the hospital.

"Hello?" I say. "Hello Mr.Urie. Your daughter Lily was admitted today and we had to do immediate surgery. It would be best if you get here as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation." He says and then hangs up.

I rush to the hospital in what I'm already wearing. When I get there, they tell me awful news. "Sir, I'm afraid to tell you that your daughter is in a coma. And there is a 50% chance that she will survive." The receptionists says. I break down in tears right there in the middle of the hospital.

A/N

Here's an update for ya. Sorry if it sucks. I got like 0 sleep last night so yea...