Chapter 10

WARNING!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDLE SCENES

•••Lily's POV/when she gets home•••

I lost my child. My unborn baby boy. Her name was Brooklynn. I don't see the point in living anymore. I run to my bathroom and get a razor.

I take out the blade and set it on my bed. Then I start texting the people I love.

Pete:I'm so sorry. I will miss you. I love you. Goodbye.

Joe:I will miss your fro. I'm so sorry. I love you. Goodbye.

Andy:I will miss you so much. I'm so sorry. I love you, but today is the end.

And now the hardest one...

Patrick:I will miss you the most of all. I'm so sorry. Thank you for everything. I love you. Goodbye.

There. I grab the razor and start cutting my wrist, stomach, and legs. The Crimson blood ran down my body.

I grab my anxiety pills. Before I could swallow them I hear the guys pounding on my door. I set a handful of pills in my mouth.

Then the rest. I drink the water and swallow. I sit on my bed feeling dizzy. The last thing I see is the guys rushing into my room.

•••Patrick's POV•••

After we got the weird texts from Lily, we suddenly realize she is going to commit suicide.

We rush up to her room. Her door is locked. We bang on it until it opens. I rush over to her just as she passes out.

"CALL 911!!!" I scream.

"They are here," Pete says as we hear the sirens. The paramedics take her and rush to the hospital.

•••a few hours later•••

They pumped her stomach and she had to have stitches. But she was far from ok. I can't believe she tried to do this.

I just hope everything will be ok. She had a bad concussion. Possible brain damage. We will have to wait a few weeks to see if she's ok.

•••a day later•••

They had to put her in a medical coma. When she woke up she saw a knife and stabbed herself in the stomach before we could stop her.

The possibility of her making it is low. Suddenly, the heart monitor line goes straight.

A/N

Is she dead?nobody knows....heck even I don't lol. Comment whether she lives or dies!