Chapter 35

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. As I look around, I only see 1 other person in there with me. Michael.

We were both locked in here. There was no windows. In one of the corners there was a bed, and another a dresser.

The door to the room slams open. The person who walks in was the kidnapper.

•••Brendon's POV•••

Where were they?!?! Lily and Michael have been missing for over an hour. I can't believe it.

As I walk into the kitchen I see a note.

You will never see your daughter or her boyfriend again. They are being tortured right as you read this.

No. No no no no! This can't be happening! The room around me slowly fades into blackness as my breath quickens.

•••Lily's POV•••

"I told you not to mess with me. But you did it anyways. Now the decisions you make here will help me decide whether to kill you or torture you for a while, and then kill you." Patrick's knocked up girlfriend says.

The door opens again. And the person who walks in shocks me. It was Patrick. My jaw drops open. In his hand was a whip.

"Close your mouth. Don't want bugs flying in." He says while smirking. "You can go Taylor. I got it from here." He says. Taylor walks out, and Patrick walks up to me.

"This is for Brendon." He says as he starts whipping me. I eventually pass out from the pain.