Chapter 34

There standing before me was the one and only Alyssa. "Well look who's back. Got done dancing from your bed I see." I say while smirking.

"Oh shut up. At least I can get a decent g-" she was interrupted by Brendon pulling her away. That gave Michael and I a chance to get out of the fireplace.

I walked up to Alyssa and smacked her. Hard. Brendon let her go and she did something unforgettable. She kissed me on the lips.

I immediately pulled away and smacked her. "I did all of this because I love you. Don't you see?" She said. "I will never, ever love you back. And stay the hell away from me." I say while pointing at her.

Her face falls as soon as I say that. She runs out of the house crying. Pfft. As if she expects me to love her after all she has done to me.

"I am so sorry you had to see that Michael." I say. I really am sorry. "Oh no it's fine. It was sexy watching you go off on her." He says smirking.

Then we start making out. But we were interrupted by Brendon's front door being slammed opened. Someone in all black comes in with a gun.

They wrap a rag around my eyes. Before I could start screaming for help, I feel a blow to my head. I know there's no saving me now.

A/N

Sorry guys. This is the end. NOT! Im making a sequel😏. The name will be "there's no hope left". Keep your eye out for it. Also, i have another book out called "The Boy Next Door". Id appreciate it if u would read it. Thank you!