Chapter 9

•••Patrick's POV•••

Oh. My. God. Lily's pregnant. This can't be happening. I thought the doctor gave her a pill or something!!!

I gotta tell the guys... oh shit the guys... what will they think?!?! Oh well here they are. I guess I'll tell them now...

••• Pete's POV•••

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?HOW CAN SHE BE FUCKING PREGNANT?!?!", I screamed.

There no way she can be pregnant. She can't. The doctors gave her a pill. Didn't they?

•••Andy's POV•••

While Pete was screaming, I was just thinking, how can she be?the doctors should have given her a pill...

•••Joe's POV•••

There's no fucking way she could be pregnant. "How far is she?" I ask.

"3 months.", Patrick says. Then she comes down the stairs.

•••Lily's POV•••

I woke up to the band members yelling. I walk down there. When I get down, they all stare at me, and then started asking if it was true.

Before I could answer, my stomach started hurting. Bad. I feel myself falling. They all rush over to me, asking what's wrong.

Before I passed out, I whisper "My stomach... hospital..." and then everything darkens.

•••Patrick's POV•••

After Lily passes out, I immediately rush her to the ER.

I tell them what's wrong, and they take her to see if the baby's alive. They said she could be having a miscarriage.

****a few hours later***

We were all crying. The baby had died and Lily's life was also at risk. They prepped her for surgery.

She was just wheeled by me. Her pulse was low, almost gone.