Chapter 40

***Brendon's POV***

So Lily has been in a coma for almost 3 months now. At the 3rd month they're pulling the cord.

Everyone has been a mess. Dallon and Sarah have been with me the entire time. Dallon is still a wreck since his (adoptive) son, Michael, has been dead.

I get and and go over to Lily. I hold her right hand. It is cold as ice. "Hey sweetheart. So today has been pretty much the same. Just been hangin with you, waiting for you to wake up. If you don't wake up tomorrow, the doctors have to pull the cord. So please wake up." I say.

By the time I'm done I have tears running down my face. "Hey, do you want to come with us to get something to eat?" Dallon asks.

I might as well. "Sure." I say. We go to the Subway next to the hospital. I get a turkey sub and Dallon gets a Meatball Marinara. Sarah left to go home. I can't blame her. It's been pretty hard for her to.

We go back to the hospital when we finished eating. It was around 10ish. I pull a chair up next to Lily's bed. Dallon stays there with me. I eventually fall asleep.

**next day at noon**

I wake up to Dallon shaking me. He has tears running down his face. The rest of Panic! and 3/4 of FOB were there.

The realization hit me. Lily didn't wale up. I break down sobbing. My only daughter never woke up from her coma. And I have to pull the plug.

The doctor walks in with a sad smile. "Its time. I'm so sorry." He says. The smile was gone. I couldn't pull the plug. I couldn't.

The nurse must've understood. She walked over and did it for me. I start sobbing harder as the beeping slowed.

Beep

Beep

Beep...

Beeeeeeep...

The monitor line went flat. Lily was dead.

A/N

Omg this was so sad. I literally cried while writing this. No joke. But the story will not end. So dont go away!