Chapter 15

Damn. My head is killing me and I wake up to beeping and a blinding light. I'm in the hospital again.

Yay... I roll over and puke. Concussion. Mary's gonna get it when I get back to school. I look over my body.

There's bandages on my legs and a cast on my wrist. Dad walks in. "Hey sweetie. Are you feeling any better?", he asks.

"Meh. My wrist is hurting like a bitch." I reply. "Language..." He says. I just roll my eyes.

Here comes the doctor. "Well Mr. Stump, your daughter Lily has a mild concussion, broken wrist, and her legs are severely cut and bruised. She will be discharged later today.

She will most likely be having mild to severe headaches for the next week. If she does, give her painkillers. No sports or running for about a month." he says.

There goes my favorite class, PE. When he walks off, dad asks who did this to me. "Mary..." I mutter. "Who?" "Mary."I say more clearly.

"She's dead. She's fucking dead." "Dad it's fine. I want to deal with her myself. " I say.

"Fine. But if she touches you again she has to deal with me." He says. They postponed the tour until I'm able to do more than lay down 3/4 of the day.

I also won't be back at school for a few weeks, so that's a plus. Alyssa has been on my back since I've started cutting.

They aren't deep, not even deep enough to bleed. It just helps take away some of the pain.

•••next day•••

Ah my nice, comfy bed. And normal clothes... it's so much better than the hospitals. When we got home last night dad ordered pizza and we watched Pretty Little Liars till 10ish.

It was awesome annoying dad with it. He kept begging to change it but I wouldn't let him. My phone started going off. It was Brandon.

Me: Hey sexy what's up?

Brandon: Not much. Wishing that I could hang out with you. How are you feeling btw.

Me: Better. You better tell Mary she needs to watch her back.

Brandon: Oh I will. She got expelled and is now on probation. Someone pressed charges on her I guess. The school is now 1/2 slut free!

Me:Yes!

Brandon: I got to go. Bell just rang. I'll
text you later. I love you.

Me:love ya more

Mary finally got what she deserved. Yes. My phone bings. It's a text from an unknown number. Watch out bitch. Your gonna get it when I get back.

A/N

Oh my gosh thank you to everyone who is reading this. Almost 300 reads! Thank you thank you thank you! Who sent the text? Will that person kill Lily? Idk...

-Kerigan da unicorn🐴