Chapter 28

"Stay in your room and lock the door. Don't open it unless you hear me yell Potato Pattycakes." Brendon says.

I nod, pretending like I'm going to listen to him. After he walks down I slowly sneak behind him.

Brendon grabs a gun and runs into the living room. What was there shocked me to the core.

There standing at the door was my very drunk father. Even from where I stood I could smell the booze.

Bad idea. The smell made me run to the bathroom. And unfortunately Brendon heard me.

"I thought I told you to stay upstairs!" He whisper/yelled. I just shrug and give an innocent smile in response.

"Well there's my sweet little baby!" Dad slurs. He tries walking over to me but Brendon stops him.

"Haha yea no way in hell are you going near her in this state." Brendon tells him.

I honestly didn't want to hear anymore. As quietly as I could, I walk upstairs to my room.

Apparently dad sees me because he yells, "Come back and dance with me!" I just ignore him and lock my door. There wasn't even any music...

I never like seeing dad drunk. I never have. I sigh as I hear him and Brendon arguing. Dad wants more shots and Brendon won't let him.

To drown them out I turn on my tv. I put on Spongebob because,well, spongebob is awesome (a/n but the new spongebob movie was awful in my opinion).

I managed to get through half an episode before Brendon came pounding at my door.

I rush to go open it. I thought it was an emergency, but nooo. He just came to yell at me for not listening.

He literally yelled until I croaked "Can you please be a little quieter? My head feels like something is going to jump out of it..."

He immediately stopped and apologizes. "But you're still grounded. Phone and iPod. Now." He says.

I sigh and give them to him. Luckily I still have my tv. After he leaves I smirk. He shall never stop me!

My thought were interrupted by a very loud thump that came from downstairs. I guess dad finally passed out...

•••next morning•••

Ughh. Im so sick of being sick. I could barely sleep between the throwing up and stuffed nose.

I walk downstairs and see dad looking very hung over. I laugh at him and he winces.

"Don't do that. You know better." He says. I just smirk.

"Hey when was the last time you ate? You look really thin and pale." He asks. I sigh.

I grab a piece of paper and pencil. I write down "Have had the flu really bad for the past week. It sucks cause i cant eat!"

I show him and he nods. Ugh I wanna do something but at the same time I don't. Ah hah! I know what I want to do.

I grab a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put them on and turn on the jacuzzi. With the jets on high.

I jump in and turn on the tv. Im lucky that I have a jacuzzi in my room(a/n ugh i wish thatd come true for me..).

I put on The Walking Dead. Don't judge. I cant help it that I'm obsessed. I fall asleep watching the hot and sexy Carl.

A/N

Soo i may or may not have stayed up all night watching the walking dead marathon while eating doritos and drinking soda...
Ughh i have so much to write but dont want to type it on this tiny freakin keyboard. If any of u want to give me a laptop id be perfectly happy with that.
And.. OMFG I HAVE 1.23k READS ON THIS!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL MY AMAZING READERS. YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY!
Now back to Carl...😻

-kerigan da 👘