?Hearts?

This is an au where Dream is in love with Sapnap but has a weird way of showing it

Sapnap laughed, sitting on a log out in the forest. He was going camping with his friend, Dream, who is half demon. He calls himself a dreamnon.

"Mk! Fire!" Sapnap brought his hand in front of his face, snapping his fingers. A small orange flame lit up his skin, only a warm sensation to hurt the magical brunette. Sapnap bent down, lighting his little pile of logs and sticks, watching his flames becoming bigger.

"I made that!" He smiled, making a ring of smoke through his mouth. Sapnap had the ability to make fire, oh and he can shoot it through his mouth. The more he uses his powers, the more his lungs fill up with smoke, and he has to blow it out. (I'm not sure that's how it works me-)

"Dream!" Sapnap called, knowing that his friend could hear him. No response, not a howl, not a holler.

"He's probably distracted by a butterfly or something."  The brunette giggled, standing up. They set up camp at the edge of a forest, on the bay of a river. So Sapnap knew which way Dream would be, and walked down a path into the forest.

"Dreaaam!" He called, making his voice louder with each yell. After a few minutes Sapnap became worried, practically sprinting down the path.

"Drea-" he was cut off by his door being caught by a root, and he went tumbling forward. Sapnap groaned, looking up.

"Sapnap!" Dream was there, smiling adorably. The brunette sat up, legs outstretched with his hands in between them.

"Where were you- OH MY GOD?" Sapnap screamed when he saw what his friend was holding. Dream had a heart in his hand, claws outstretched around it.  It was oozing blood, chunks of meat still connected to it. Sapnap gagged, closing his eyes. He was feeling nauseous, dizzy, and..

"Pandas?"

Sapnap jolted awake, breathing heavily. The first thing he could do was yell,

"WHERE THE HONK DID YOU FIND A HEART?" He already knew Dream was right outside his tent, and the taller boy whimpered.

"I'm sorry! Just paper hearts weren't worth enough to show my love to you!" He apologized, too tall to come into the tent, though Sapnap knew he already did by the two holes in the roof. His horns.

"I'm not mad okay? I just want to know where you got it." He softened his tone, knowing that Dream wasn't aware of what he did wrong. If anything Sapnap was flattered.

"From one of those things.. a fox!" Dream said, a confused look on his face. The shorter brunette sighed in relief. At least it wasn't a human's. Poor fox..

"Okay.. I'll come out now." Sapnap nodded, going to crawl out of the tent but he couldn't. His ankle was killing him.

"Shoot." He turned, rolling up his pant leg. There was a scratch, it was bleeding. The joint was also red and swollen. Ouch.

"Dream, could you help me?" He asked, waiting for the demon to come in, yet again ripping the top of the tent.

"Looks like I'm sleeping with you." Sapnap huffed, though he wasn't mad. Dream grinned, trying to hide his amusement.

"Is this funny to you?" Sapnap frowned, furrowing his eyebrows. The dreamon let out his laughter.

"S-Sorry! Haha! You have to sleep with me!" Dream wheezed, almost falling over. The injured brunette grumbled angrily, knowing that the boy had a problem with sticking his limbs under Sapnap when they slept in the same bed. He says it's because he gets worried that he'll leave.

"That's it I'll sleep in here. Even if it rains!" Sapnap muttered, looking up at the dark clouds that covered the usually blue sky. Dream stopped laughing immediately, running off to his tent.

"I'll get the blankets ready!"

Yeah that problem that Dream has, I actually do that cuz I'm clingy.

Okay but 11K READS?? THANK YOU!
Imagine If every one who read this followed me👀 jk jk I don't really care tbh