?AOT au?

So basically it's the attack on Titian universe, but with the Dream team?? Dream turns into a titan to protect Sapnap ig

Sapnap watched as he was being surrounded by titians. He was up in a tower, and the ugly beast we're trying to knock it down. He was out of juice, and his blades were useless. This was it. He was going to die. And everyone around Sapnap were just watching. They gave up hope for him, just using him to buy more time now. His two friends, his only two friends were being held back. George cried helplessly as Dream was furious. Sapnap smiled, waving at the team.

"You son of a bitch! Let me go!" Dream kicked and screamed, and the brunette up in the tower noticed something. The dirty blonde was trying to bring his hand to his mouth. After a bit of struggling, the boy was able to.. bite his hand? Sapnap gasped when a blast of steam sent everyone near flying back. Even the brunette himself was knocked off of his feet. Once the smoke went away, people were faced with a huge titian. He had blazing green eyes and his muscles ripped through his skin. It looked like he had a few armor plates along the nape of his neck and other areas. Sapnap was whipped away from his thought when a huge bloody hand grabbed his leg. He screamed, being dragged to the ground. The huge titian heard the cry, and snapped his head towards the tower. In one fast motion, the titian was now ripping the beast that had a hold of Sapnap right in half. Now he understood.. that was Dream. The green eyes, the freckles, it all resembles the male. Sapnap laughed as he was lifted to rest on the male's shoulder, disbelief in his voice.

"Dream? Dream is that you?" He yelled, gripping onto the hot skin as to not fall. He couldn't stand, his leg was crushed. The titian let out a growl, kicking at the smaller ones that littered the floor.

"Must.. protect.. my.. SAPNAP!" Dream screamed in a low voice. His skin caved in under Sapnap, causing him to fall. Then a bone like plate covered the opening, making a small room. Sapnap could see through small gaps. Dream was tensing up, before he let out a stomach lurching scream. Every titian in the area stopped dead in their tracks. All at once, they turned and left. Sapnap was stunned. He watched as he was released from his little cocoon, and the body he was on started to steam. That meant that Dream released himself. Sapnap looked around, but couldn't see anything. Soon though, he was grabbed, and it was actually George! He landed on a roof, and sat Sapnap down.

"A-Are you alright? What the hell happened?" He asked urgently, looking back to Dream's titian form. Sapnap shook his head.

"I-I dont k-know. I think that was Dream!" He said, trying to maybe see the boy who had saved him. While he stretched his neck to see better, he was hugged.

"Hey Sap, your leg okay?" It was Dream..

"Is my leg okay? ARE YOU OKAY?" Sapnap responded immediately, struggling to turn himself around to look at Dream.

"Heh! I'm fine" He laughed, then his eyes slowly closed, and he fell asleep on Sapnap's lap.

"He really loves you."

I didn't edit this so yeah-