🕹stretch🕹

This is kinky- beware
THE KINKY BITCHES ARE CRAZY

Sapnap smiled mischievously as the boy watching tv in front of him. He slowly stalked behind the couch, then jumped on Dream.

"AHAH!" He yelled, and then awkwardly bent on him. His legs were still up on the back of the couch, but his torso turned and his arms held him up.

"Look who we have here?" Dream grinned back at him. The blonde got up, bringing Sapnap with him.

"Ima get you this time." He said confidently. They both went into their epic battle positions, ready to play fight. It was going so well, Sapnap seemed to be winning until Dream FUCKING PUT HIM INTO SOME TYPE OF ARM LOCK.

(*insert ad break*)

Dream's hand was on Sapnap's shoulder, and the other was on his arm. The brunette was locked in place. He thought it was hot, and slowly he got aroused.

"Sap are you.. hard?" Dream asked, not moving out of the position they were in. Sapnap blushed, nodding his head.

"What's making you all hot and flustered?" The blonde asked, releasing his grip. The younger boy fell to his knees.

"You... and that position. I felt so- never mind. I'll just go take care of this heh." Sapnap stood up, and started heading to the bathroom. He was grabbed by the wrist though, and swung around.

"Let me help you." Dream said, his green eyes filled with lust. Sapnap stared at him, surprised that he would even offer.

"Are you okay with that?" The blonde seemed nervous, he was blushing hard too. Sapnap nodded his head slowly, letting himself melt into Dreams touch as he pulled himself closer.

"I think I might have an idea on why you're so horny." He said, lifting one of Sapnap's arms and putting it around his own neck, pulling so it hurt a little. The brunette let out a whimper, and small pleasure filled noises.

"Can I kiss you?" Dream asked, receiving an eager yes. And just like that, they were kissing. It got more heated as they moved back to the couch.

"How far are we gunna go?" Sapnap asked, being pushed onto his back.

"All the way- if that's okay with you?" Dream said, putting his hands under the brunette's shirt.

"Yeah, that's fine." Sapnap grinned. They have both dreamed of this moment for a long time now. The older boy started to trail kisses down the other's stomach, leaving love bites.

"Do you want me to touch you too?" The brunette asked, curious since every time he had tried to even touch Dream's hair he was pushed away.

"No, I want you to know how much I've wanted make you feel loved. No time for me right now." He smiled softly

-

And that's the end folks.
There is a reason I haven't posted in a bit. I have recently discovers something incredible,  y'know Hamilton right. Well make it gay. I have read so much of it that my phone is over heating lol. it's so bad that my keyboard is literally gone. I am such a good type. R.  I love Lafayette. And gay Lafayette