🎤little boy🎤

AGE REGRESSION NOT SEXUALLY OMG

Dream walked into the house and put his keys on the counter, trying to listen to the Tv that was on. It sounded like a chucky movie?? Dream, being extremely concerned for his boyfriend, Sapnap, who was very fond with age regression. His little age was around 5, but Dream doesn't really know.

"Bubs?" He called out, walking into the living room. Sapnap was there with a pillow up to his nose, his eyes wide with fear.

"What are you doing?" Dream frowned, going to sit down by the boy. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv down.

"I-I'm watching big b-boy show. So D-Dreamy won't get bored w-watching cartoons." Sapnap mumbled, hiding under the pillow once again.

"Baby, I like watching Cartoons with you." Dream pulled the boy onto his lap, setting their foreheads together.

"Really?" The brunette whispered, hope lightning up his eyes.

"Of course! Now what do you say we take a nice nap! Dreamy's tired." Dream suggested, smiling at Sapnap, who giggled.

"The hammock?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He jumped up, running to their room and dimming their lights. Sapnap was already waiting Dream when he arrived, his favorite blanket in hand.

"You're so cute." He complimented, climbing onto the hammock. Sapnap followed, careful to not tip them over.

"Sweet dreams Pandas.."

Haven't uploaded in a bit so have this trash oneshot ig