🎤sleep walking🎤

It was a rainy day. You could hear the soft pitter patter of the droplets hitting the house. It was pretty dark outside, early in the morning. It was like a time period where everything froze. Patches was sleeping peacefully. The alarm clock seemed to take forever to change. It was soothing. Dream sat up, looking at his cat then back to the clock.

2:36am

Dream stood up, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. His mind told him to go get something to drink while his body was begging to rest. He gave into his thoughts, knowing that they would bother him if he didn't. Dream silently opened his door, walking towards the kitchen. He noticed that the lights above the oven were on. Once he was in the walking that connected the hallway to both the living room and kitchen he understood. Sapnap was stood in the middle of the room, looking at the ground.

"Are you awake?" Dream asked in a raspy voice. The brunette had a problem with sleep walking for the past few weeks. There was only the sounds of the rain in the room.

"Alright, lets get you back to bed." Dream smiled, his normal voice being more apparent. He took Sapnap by the shoulders, guiding him to his room.

"dream.." The boy whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed, stopping in the middle of the hallway. Sapnap turned around, walking right past him.

"I love you. Wana make outt" His words were slurring. Sapnap walked into Dream's room. The blonde followed, shaking his head when his roommate decided to sleep in his bed.

"God you're adorable." Dream laughed, forgetting all about his need for water as he climbed back into bed.

🌻

Sapnap opened his eyes, his slumber being disturbed by Patches nudging his face. He sat up, smiling at her.

"Hey pretty." He giggled, petting her head. She started purring, laying down on the blanket. Then Sapnap realized.

"Oh shit!" He yelled, not remembering how he got into Dream's bed. He got up quickly, stumbling into the kitchen. He was slightly dizzy after getting up so fast.

"Hey there!" Dream looked up from his phone.

"Im so sorry! I hope i didnt force you out of your bed!" Sapnap apologized, embarrassment making his cheeks go red.

"I didnt mind that. I did mind you saying that you loved me and that you wanted to make out though." Dream teased, leaning back to rest his elbows on the counter.

"Haha, i t-tell you that all the time. No homo right?" Sapnap smiled, taking a step closer to his bestie for the restie.

"Mhm suuure." The blonde rolled his eyes, clearly not caring whether he was lying or not. Sapnap just stood with him, his embarrassment going away as he watched Dream scroll through twitter. They stood there for a while before the older boy put an arm around Sapnap's waist, humming.

"Okay lots of homo please kiss me." He cried, pulling Dream much closer.

"Thats what I thought."

The end was rushed.

Whatever ive been getting back into my 5sos era and i was reading a Cashton fanfic and the comments had a lot of mcyt stans i was surprised.

Any former 5sos stans in the chat?