🎮hunt🎮

Manhunt is real, and Sapnap is the only one left behind.

Sapnap yelled a warning to antfrost when a arrow came flying from the top of the nether fortress, but he was too late. The boy yelled in agony as an arrow dipped in poison hit his back, and the area went green. BadBoyHalo ran to his side, looking desperately in his backpack for anything to help.

"Ant! Please no!" Bad cried, his look for supplies failed. It would've been to late anyways, seeing as he was already injured.

"George. Come here we need to get to cover." Sapnap clenched his teeth, pulling off his tshirt to cover Ant's body. He was just left in his black long sleeve shirt now.

"Don't leave me.." He whispered, his chest heaving. Sapnap cringed, but stood up anyway.

"We'll avenge you." The brunette promised lowly. The three boys continued to look around the fortress, until-

"SAPNAP GEORGE!" Bad had yelled. The two boys turned around in a hurry, seeing what was going on. The boy had both his hands on either side of one of the windows, desperately hanging on for life. He was being pulled by Dream.

"Bad!" Sapnap called, running down the hallway. He was too late again, BadBoyHalo screamed loudly as his hands slipped, and then the only thing left of him was a single silver ring.

"not again.. not bad.." Sapnap stumbled the rest of the way, falling on his hands and knees in front of the ring. Bad was like a father to him, and now he was gone.

"I should've been quicker..!" Sapnap muttered, tears dropping from his eyes. He picked up the ring, leaving it on the window.

"George. I'm not loosing you." The brunette growled. Sapnap took the boy into a hug.

"Sapnap.. I'm scared." George sniffled, hiding his face in the younger boy's shoulder. Sapnap frowned, protectively covering the back of his head.

"It's okay.. we'll be okay.."

🌻

George and Sapnap made it back to the over world with no more trouble. They had the blaze rods they needed, and they also broke the spawner. Right now they were following the compass that led to Dream.

"Sap look over there." George pointed to a rock, which had a smiley face mask on it. Sapnap drew his sword, stalking towards it with George behind him.

hissss
BOOM

The older boy found himself on the ground, being pushed by who he figured was George.

"George??" Sapnap turned around, jumping off of the ground. There was a hole behind him, and goggles on the edge of it. He took a step forward, enough to see in the hole. George laid there motionless, one of his legs completely gone. His face had cuts and bruises, and his stomach was missing chunks of shirt and meat.

"GEORGE! NO PLEASE." Sapnap screamed, rage filling up his bones like a waterfall. He snatched the goggles up, raising them into the air.

"Come get me Dream! Don't be a pussy and PvP me!" Sapnap called out to the world, walking away from the hole, still calling out for Dream.

"Hey~" A voice came from overhead, and of course it was the blonde. He had his mask back on, and a diamond sword in his hand. Sapnap looked down at his gear, he only had a iron chest plate and sword. Tears pricked at his eyes, he was going to loose. But he had to try.

"Come sniff down here and fight me!" Sapnap yelled, backing up so Dream can jump down. He did, and now they were face to face.

"You asked for it." The older boy shrugged, swinging his sword expertly. Sapnap had no choice but to back up at first, seeing as he had no shield.

"You're pathetic you know that right?" Dream chuckled, pulling his sword away to hold his shield up. Sapnap swung his weapon, eager to try to break the thing.

"You're over here acting like you're the good guy. I AM THE ONE BEING HUNTED." Dream snapped, doing some sort of special move or whatever to dis arm the younger boy. Sapnap stared at the ground, tears forming in his eyes.

"I know! I-I know.. wait.. why am I doing this? Why am I trying to kill you?" He whispered. Dream sighed, bringing the brunette into a tight hug.

There you go.. back to your senses." They slowly dropped to their knees, just hugging each other. Sapnap was sobbing at this point, so confused.

"I-I'm sorry!" He cried, leaving Dream to run circles in his back with his thumb.

"I love you Pandas." He soothed, kissing his lips slowly. Sapnap kissed back, putting himself onto the boy's lap.

"I love you too Dream.." Then calmly, Sapnap drifted into a soft slumber. He was comfortable with Dream again.

🌻

Sapnap opened his eyes with a smile, everything feeling warm and content.

"George? Bad?"