🎮Ruining the ship🎤

Just a heads up: Toxic George lol

Sapnap slowly breathed in, carefully to not let his mic pick it up. He was currently silently crying on his own stream. He and Dream were doing a lot more things together ever since they had started to secretly date, and the fans were not happy.

Arsonloverr
Gosh dnf is being ruined

Leonard69420
What happened to dnf

It was getting overwhelming at this point, and Dream didn't seem to care. He was so used to the ship at this point that he just naturally gave in. As of now the two were talking. George was in the call as well, but he was casually talking to chat, ignoring the dnf comments.

"Dono: Sapnap you're always ruining things, stop taking Dream away from George and go kill yourself." Sapnap had stopped his speed run, letting himself get shot by blazes. George just tried to awkwardly laugh it off, but Dream seemed to have enough of this bullshit.

"That's it, I'm uploading the fucking video." He growled, clicking on his keyboard. George shakily breathed.

"Dream-"

"Shut up love-erm Sapnap."

Fawnnnn2737
Love?

QuinnOwO
What? Dreamnap?

Ynmyass
Of course, he ruins the ship

Sapnap got a notification on his phone that Dream had uploaded, and he brought it on his monitor for the stream to watch together. It was titled: enough is enough.

Now all the dialogue is Dream talking in his video;

"So I am absolutely disgusted in the fandom right now."

"Like what the fuck. You guys are sending death threats to Sapnap over a ship."

"I know we've said that we don't care about shipping but right now, Dreamnotfound is off limits."

"I would've liked it announce this on better terms, but me and Sapnap are together now."

"It fucking hurts to see my boyfriend slowly crush himself over people that are supposed to support him."

"It's horrible."

"I really hope that I don't have to upload this video, but if I do then you guys took it too far."

"Me and Sapnap are together so accept it or leave."

"That's really all I have to say in this video."

"Let's make everyday Sapnap appreciation day."

🌻

Sapnap sniffed, closing off YouTube. He went back to Minecraft, where he sat dead. It was out, the secret was out.

Andmal
Wtf no dnf?

Ginaaadu
Of course he did that

He respawned, and continued his game.

🌻
I HAVE A GFGFFFGSWJKSDIKENS

ANYWAYS!! Here's some encouraging words from Greg

🌻-you're worth it, even if you think you're not

ALSO AHHAHWH 420 WORDS