🎮life🎮

This would be set before Sapnap got famous
I'll be using his real name for this one.
Also kinda a vent post.

Nick cried into his pillow. Everything he lives for is going to end up being nothing. It all seems so fun and happy, but when he dies not even a trace of that will be left. He is worthless. Sure he has friends and family that love him and he loves them to death as well. But no one will remember him when he's gone. People like let's say.. George Washington have been known for hundreds of years. His story is told everywhere.

But Nick can't have that, he will never have that. He doesn't have luck to be able to even make the tiniest amount of impact in the world. He lives, he dies, and no one tells his story. It's depressing but it's true. There are like 7 billion people on earth but only 1% are remembered. Nick snapped out of his thoughts when his phone lit up. It was his best friend, Dream.

Dream <3
You're probably asleep but I just wanted to give you a late goodnight text or even a early good morning text. Make sure you eat and drink today and know that you are amazing Pandas :)

Things like this make everything okay. The small things that humans do that make being part of this huge community of worthlessness actually worth it. We seem so soft but so sweet at the same time.

Nick just wishes it could be something more, but oh if he knew.

🌻

Yeah.. this is just basically my outlook on life. It's depressing lol,  but true. Don't let these words discourage you or make you sad because you mean so much to so many people. Just use your time wisely while you have it.

For anyone of you guys in school please do your homework or work on missing assignments. I love each and every one of you to death and I want you guys to have good futures. Soon this book, along with me, will just be a memory and I don't want it to be one filled with regret.

Thank you <3