🎤Chapstick🔊

"SAPNAP!!!" Dream bursted into his best friend's red led lit room, a Walmart bag in his hand.

"Yeah?" Sapnap looked at him, setting his phone down to make sure Dream had his full attention. A plastic bag hit his face and the brunette let out a whine of pain and confusion.

"Open the damn bag." Dream instructed, as if Sapnap were being stupid. The boy did as he was told, stifling a laugh.

"Uhm.. chapstick?" Sapnap smiled at his taller friend, raising an eyebrow. Dream sat next to the boy, grinning back.

"We're doing the chapstick challenge. You up for it?" He dumped out the bag, small tubes of lip balm rolling into a scattered pile. Along with them came a black bandanna.

"I don't know what that is, but sure."  Sapnap agreed, shrugging. Dream grabbed the cloth, handing it to the other boy.

"Cover your eyes with it." He said, letting Sapnap tie it around his eyes.

"Okay so the point of the game is too guess what flavor of chapstick the other person is wearing." Dream explained. Sapnap hummed, waiting for his friend to continue explaining.

"I have to kiss you though." He stated blankly. The blindfolded boy has to suppress his gasp.

"A-Alright." Sapnap nodded, waiting patiently for Dream. The blonde let his wait drag out, putting on the chapstick of his choice.

"Ready?" He asked, scooting himself to face Sapnap. The boy nodded once again, lifting his face slightly. Dream softly let his lips press onto Sapnap's, and the other boy immediately leaned in. They pulled apart, the brunette licking his lips.

"Tastes like.. coke!" He pointed his head towards Dream's direction, a smile on his face.

"That's right! Okay next one." The blonde loved that a light blush was on the younger's cheeks, as Sapnap tried his best to hide it. Dream tried his best to lick most of the chapstick already on his lips off before applying a new one.

"Ok pucker up little boy." Dream said, making fake kissy noises before smashing their lips together for real. They moved in sync, Dream's thinner lips fit well with Sapnap's fuller ones.

"Hmm. I would say.. pineapple?" The brunette guessed. The blonde clicked his tongue, shaking his head.

"It's mango dumbass." Dream rolled his eyes.

"Close enough!" Sapnap snapped, blushing like crazy. His friend laughed.

"Awh! Someone likes my kisses..?" Dream teased. Honestly, this was a way for the boy to confess to Sapnap. His ego was too big for a proper confession.

"Fuck off." Sapnap cursed, covering his cheeks. Dream hummed in satisfaction, applying applying another lip balm.

"Hurry up and kiss me." Sapnap whispered, squeaking when the kiss came sooner than he thought. It was short, barely a peck.

"I barely got a taste!" Sapnap complained, receiving a chuckle.

"Okay Uhm.. imma guess peach!" He murmured, crossing his arms whenever he received a no. Sapnap was glad he couldn't see the smirk on Dream's face.

"C'mere." The boy pulled Sapnap into his lap, taking his blindfold off.  He picked up a chapstick that he had his eye on for a while.

"I think you'll like this one." Dream applied it to Sapnap's plump lips, and the boy's eyes lit up.

"Cherry!" He cheered, putting his hands around Dream's neck.

"So are we like a thing..?" Sapnap asked, grinning. The older boy kissed his cheek as a response, then pulled him into a hug.

"Mhm, now help me clean up these chapsticks."

Last chapter before I start doing requests!! Alsooo if you want smut in a request you have to clearly state u want it (no shame here)
One last thing- am I the only one who genuinely doesn't ship dnf? Like Dream flirting with George is funny and I'm not like ew but I just don't see it lol!