🕹bossy🕹

"Get out of my way!" Sapnap snapped, pushing Dream, his boyfriend, to the side. The blonde just stood there, puzzled.

"What the hell?" He frowned. Sapnap just let out an annoyed huff, reaching to grab a pen off of a shelf It was a little to high for him though, and he looked around.

"You! Get that pen for me." Sapnap pointed to the shelf, folding his arms. He stood there sassily.

"Bitch? No!" Dream returned the energy, not knowing why the boy was being so rude at the moment.

"Fine! I'll get it myself!" Sapnap muttered, turning his attention back to the pen. He jumped, reaching for it. He failed of course, and he cursed under his breath.

"Just get the damn pen for me!" The brunette huffed, stomping his foot. Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." That was the last straw. Dream grabbed Sapnap's wrists, pinning them to the nearest wall.

"Look I don't know who you think you're talking to, but you better check yourself." He warned.

"Meewmwemeememwmemnwme!" Sapnap mocked in an annoying voice. Dream let out a breathy laugh, bending his head down to kiss the younger's neck.

"D-Dream?" The brunette yelped. He just kept going, leaving marks wherever he could. Sapnap writhed around, but didn't object. After a few minutes, they were both hard and sweaty.

"I'm going out, meeting up with George." Dream pulled away, wiping the fake dust off of his shirt. Sapnap stood there dumbfounded, was he really going to just leave?

"B-But I- arentyougoingtofinishwhatyoustarted?" Sapnap stammered, his cheeks deepened in color.

"Not with your attitude." Dream shrugged, grabbing his keys off of the little hook by the door and walking out.

"Is he for real??"

🌻

Sapnap stared at his phone mindlessly, swiping on Twitter. He was just hanging around, completely forgetting about what happened an hour earlier. Well he did forget until he got a text from you know who.

Dream

Package at the door, open it and read the little note :) ily

Okay I love you too 🥱

And just like that, Sapnap got up. His socks stopped the cold of the wooden floors reaching his feet, so it only took a nice stretch to get him back to being wide awake.

"Making me go get his packages." Sapnap cursed under his breath, walking extra slow to the front door. Once he got there he looked out of the peep hole just in case. Then he opened the door, squinting his eyes to block out the setting sun. The box at his feet wasn't too big, but it had a small envelope on top. Sapnap pulled it inside, then sat on the floor next to it to read the note.

Dear Sap,

Put this on, or in I should say, and wait for me to get home. And also go put on that little bow tie, I think it's adorable ❤︎

-Dream

Ps- I have the remote;)

Sapnap gulped, putting the note down and turning his attention to the box. He opened it after a little bit of struggling, and what he saw made his eyes go wide. It was a pretty blue vibrator, nothing special.

"This kinky mother fucker." Sapnap mumbled, his cheeks turning bright red. He took the toy, taking the time to properly prep himself and put it in without it hurting too bad. Then he went on to do his normal stuff..

"Ack!" Sapnap squeaked when he felt soft vibrations. Then he remembered, Dream had the remote. It wasn't too bad, nothing stopping himself from doing the dishes with only a few whimpers. Then it got worse.

As Sapnap was picking up shreds of paper that Patches got into, a shock of pleasure went through his body. It was so bad, or so good?, that it made his knees give in. Sapnap fell to the floor, biting his knuckles to relieve some of the pressure.

"Mmph! F-Fuuck.." He groaned through his skin, reaching to grab his phone that he had dropped.

Dream

Fuck youz
Ya ducking cun  t

Is it that bad?

Nah I'm goods.
Thsi is pisbaby levenl

Then I should turn it up eh?
I'm turning in now btw

Oh shit oh fuck. Oh no. Sapnap threw his hand over his mouth, shaking as Dream turned it up. He thought it couldn't get any worse, but oh was he wrong.

"Hello there." Dream grinned from the door, trying not to laugh. Sapnap rolled onto his back, flipping the blonde off with his free hand.

"Fuck yooou.! A-AhHh!" He cried, his back arching. He felt so exposed even though he had all of his clothes on. Dream could tell Sapnap was about to come because he always touched his thumb to his pinky. It was just a thing he did ever since the first time they did it.

"Wait what? Dream no." Sapnap whined when the pleasure stopped abruptly.

"You don't get anymore until you apologize for being bratty." The blonde grinned innocently.

"Well then I guess I'll just sit here and wait." Sapnap crossed his arms, huffing and puffing dramatically.

"Fine then."

🌻

Okay that was 856 words damn. I don't ever write that much.
Well there might be a part two but I don't really do part twos so we'll see.

Also I have another book of unfinished works, where I started writing a story but lost inspo. You can continue the plot, or just read them as one shots :)

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH