🎤new school🎤

Dream grumbled to his mother, wanting to flip her off. They moved schools, him and his mother. She was a teacher, and wanted to start at a new place. Dream was obviously upset, having to go to a new high school and make new friends.

"Go meet somebody! You have a bit before class starts." His mother chirped brightly, dropping a stack of papers on her desk. Dream liked the idea and walked out of the classroom. He didn't see anyone in the hall, so he just quietly walked with his hands in his pockets. No one seemed to be here this early, until-

"AHHH!" A boy came running down the hall, towards Dream. He jumped, latching himself onto the blonde.

"They're after me!!" The stranger yelled, his legs now around Dream's waist. The boy was a bit heavy, not small but there was probably a noticeable height difference. Two boys ran down the hall after him, one wearing a white shirt with red sleeves and the other had a green button up.

"Holy shit!" The blonde one screamed, stopping dead in his tracks. The other just giggled and ran forward, only stopping when he looked back to see his friend standing. He turned around, Dream towering over the much shorter one.

"Tommy?" The dark brunette backed away, and they ran off with each other. Dream looked down at the boy who was clenching onto him, and almost died. He was looking back at him. His soft green eyes stood out perfectly along with his brown hair. His smile was dorky and cute, also he had a pair of glasses on.

"Hi! I'm Sapnap." He introduced, dropping himself off of the blonde.

"Dream." He put out his hand. Sapnap took it, but instead of shaking it he started walking off.

"You're tall." The brunette commented, looking at him. Dream smiled, sending the other boy blushing.

"You're suffocating my hand-" Sapnap squeaked, shaking it once the taller boy let go. Dream laughed, not bothered by this complete stranger holding his hand.

"My bad, I've got a strong grip on things I like." He chuckled, winking. Sapnap was puzzled.

"That was a horrible attempt at flirting." They both laughed together, they only got close to stopping whenever another boy ran up to them.

"Sapnap!" The boy was short, with dark hair and eyes.

"Quackity! What's up?" Sapnap smiled, hugging the boy. Dream tapped his foot, feeling like a third wheel.

"Nothing much man, me and Karl missed you." Quackity fake pouted.

"It's been only like 8 hours since I've seen you guys." Sapnap rolled his eyes, looking at Dream. They smiled together, laughing.

"So, this is Dream!.."

-

I do not remember writing this