🕹talk🕹

I saw some comments saying that consent was just kinda gone. Well just a heads up- consent is always in these stories unless one of the characters specifically says that they are not okay with what's going on. If that is case I'm not going to do unconsensual (how do spell) sex, instead they would probably just cuddle.

Thank you!

🌻

It was oh so familiar, one of the boys being horny, seducing the other so they were both horny. But today was different.

90% of the time it was Sapnap who had to seduce to the other, and today was no different. Except this time when Dream pinned the boy up again the nearest wall, he slowly moved away.

"What do you want?" He said huskily, a cheeky smile poking at his lips. Sapnap just whined and bucked his hips.

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

"I-I want you!" The brunette yelled angrily, surprised when Dream only hugged him. The blonde was trying to cuddle, that's when it hit him.

"Dream I'm not doing this. Please." Sapnap whispered, knowing that he was going to be ruined after today.

"What are we doing? I'm doing what you want." The older boy asked, a fake innocence in his eyes. Sapnap let out a sigh.

"I'm hornyyy!" He said with a deep breath. Dream shrugged.

"Then go take care of it." He said calmly, about to walk away. Sapnap never liked to say what he wanted in words, it make him all hot and flustered. But Dream was going to leave him here if he didn't say what he wanted.

"I-I want you to kiss me, roughly. Bite me or whatever that weird thing you do with your mouth. I like that." He started, about to continue to beg to be fucked, but he was stopped with a heated kiss.

"Oh thank you.." Sapnap moaned as Dream went down to his neck, biting and sucking. Now Sapnap was trying to get their hips together, grinding as far as he could for anything.

"P-Please!! Dream please." He cried out, tears poking at his eyes. He felt so humiliated, and it turned him on.

"Please what Baby?" Dream asked, rubbing a hand on the boy's chest.

"I w-want you to take your fingers.. uhm.. y'know.. stick them inside of my ass because if you fucked me without prep it would hurt even though that's kinda hot.. actually can you not prep me?" Sapnap rambled, surprised at what he was saying. Dream frowned, not liking the idea of hurting his boyfriend.

"A-Actually, I'll make a compromise," he said, getting his cool back, "I'll prep you but I'll also be rough.. really rough." He smiled suggestively, making sure it was okay with Sapnap.

"That sounds nice. Do I have to beg for it?" He asked, looking away.

"You'll end up begging for me anyway." Dream winked, then started to get to work. He walked away for a moment, leaving Sapnap to discard his clothes and jump on their bed.

"Eager are we?" Dream laughed, taking off his own shirt.

They took a bit of time to prep Sapnap, the blonde telling the other how good he was doing, and how he was so proud.

"Okay I'm ready!!" The brunette moaned out, sighing whenever he was empty. Dream took his  time positioning himself, he wanted today to be the best.

"Dream please, please fuck me ohmygosh I can't wait anymore.!" Sapnap whined, and practically screamed whenever the older male thrusted himself in, all at once. That was a lot, considering Dream was about 9 and half inches. Having a 12 inch dick would be too much for Sapnap.

"F-Fuck! Yes okay!! Move please pleaseee!" He wailed, clenching onto the sheets he was on, his body rocking back and forth with each thrust. They were both moaning messes.

"Dream stop fucking teasing me!" Sapnap yelled threw breaths, knowing that he was avoiding his prostate on purpose.

"Okay fine." Dream muttered, repositioning himself. He slammed into Sapnap's prostate, leaving the boy to scream his name.

"Ah-! Oh- shit fuck! That's so good." He moaned, his cheek rubbing against the bed, his saliva making it uncomfortable.

"What do we say when we get what he want?" Dream hummed, going brutally hard.

"Thank you! Oh thank you so much it's so good!" Sapnap was crying now, so close to cumming.

"You can cum whenever you want." Dream said lovingly, like he was reading the brunette's mind. Sapnap kept a hold of himself for a few moments, before cumming all over himself. Dream did the same a little bit after him.

"Thank you.." Sapnap whispered, now being craddled in Dream's arms.

"I don't know if you'll be able to walk."

🌻

AYYYYY
question, why are mha oneshots always so poorly written and make no sense??

Also since I know this will do good, imma self promote again. I made a TikTok (@fruityfawn) and I got reported for making fun of toxic dnf shippers.

I love life 😃