🎮storms🎤

Been posting things that weren't chapters so here's one :)

Just a warning, there is a big panic attack that lasts most of the chapter

The rain was pouring outside, the thunder was loud, and the lighting was bright. It was terrifying to say the least. Sapnap was extremely scared of storms, something about it just made his mind whirl. He had so many worries, like what if a tree fell on his house?

"It's okay! Happy shows.." You could say he was sensitive. It was from some trauma he had since he was little. He associated Thunderstorms with his parents fighting, since they were both loud. Sapnap grabbed his remote, turning on the tv and going to Netflix. Right as he clicked on a movie, the tv turned off. The lights turned off. He let out a sad noise, and started crying.

"What the fuuuuuuck.." He cried, looking around for his phone. Sapnap couldn't find it at first, but it was in between the cushions. He tried to push in his password but small tear drops were blocking his way. He pushed them away, and clicked on his favorite contact. As soon as his favorite person, Dream, picked up he sobbed into the phone.

"Sapnap? Pandas what's wrong?"

"It's so dark. Loud." He whimpered, flashbacks of all the fights ringing in his head.

"I'll be there in like 20 minutes okay?" Dream said reassuringly. On his end of the call you could hear keys jingling and a car starting.

"Wanna stay on call?" He asked. Sapnap felt guilty for making him come all the way over hear, so he said that he'll be okay until then. Even though he wouldn't be.

"Okay. I'll be there soon, hang tight." Then the call ended, and Sapnap was alone again. He got off the couch, stumbling his way over to the counter. He picked up a red lighter, and grabbed the candle that his mother had gotten him.

"Ouch! fuck." Sapnap cursed as he burnt himself several times because he was so shaky. He got the candle lit though, and he just sat on the floor crying.

"Go away!" He yelled when a loud booming sound made him jump. Sapnap continued to try to make everything go away for a while.

🌻

Dream knocked on Sapnap's door, eager to help his lover. He could hear the boy yelling inside, so he let himself in with the spare key he had.

"Oh gosh baby come here!" It broke his heart to see Sapnap like this. He was crying on the floor, looking exhausted.

"D-Dream?" He whispered through soft cries. The blonde help him to the couch, letting him sit on his lap.

"It's okay, I'm here now." Dream shushed the boy. Sapnap yelped as thunder sounded, grabbing the older boy's shirt.

"Make it go away.." He looked up at Dream with pleading eyes.

"I can't make it go away, but I can make it better." He frowned. If he could make this storm stop then he would. If he could've been here sooner he would've.

"If you could just spend the night with me, that would be enough." Sapnap said quietly, his tears slowing.

"I'll stay with you for as long as you need me to." Dream kissed his forehead, pulling him closer. They laid in silence comfortably.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams." The blonde rubbed the back of Sapnap's head when he realized that the boy was asleep.

"It's all gone now.."

🌻

This was the chapter for the person who guess the song right!

Also if I made a TikTok and illustrated some of the Oneshots and just mcyts in general would you guys check it out? I really want to be a cc for people to look up to. It's been my dream since I was little. I just want to make people smile.

:]