🎮Picnic🎤

Sapnap stumbled down a hill, arms full of a blanket and pillows. Him and Dream were going on a picnic, and both boys weren't sure if it was a date or not. They had crushes on each other but Sapnap was definitely for oblivious.

"Sap! Wait up!" Dream followed the shorter boy with a basket of snacks, setting it down on a bench. Sapnap giggled, laying out a blanket and a few pillows.

"C'mon! Give me my strawberries!" He demanded sassily, bouncing up and down with excitement. Dream rolled his eyes, setting out several containers of fruit and what not.

"Hey Dream look over there." Sapnap said, his mouth full of the sweet treat. Dream looked in the direction he was facing. There was a boy sitting all on his lonesome. He had brown hair, lighter than Sapnap's, he also looked to be around their age. Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows, chewing sternly.

"He looks hella depressed." He stated blankly. Dream almost choked on his own strawberry at the younger boy's bluntness.

"Hey! You- yeah! Come over here!" Sapnap waved his hands in the air until the lonely boy made his way over. Dream frowned, scooting a bit closer to his friend.

"Hello! I'm Sapnap and this is Dream." Sapnap introduced themselves, grabbing another strawberry and munching on it.

"I'm Karl.. uh why did you call me over here?" Karl asked, still obviously unsure about the whole situation. Sapnap took a second to swallow.

"Well you looked fu-" The boy was caught off by another strawberry in his mouth like a plug.

"Wot the hellll-"

"We saw that you were a bit lonely, so we wanted to give you someone to talk to!" Dream laughed, resting his hand on Sapnap's head.

"Heh! He's kinda cute!" Karl grinned, looking at the smaller brunette. Sapnap's cheeks went red, and he looked at the blanket as he ate his strawberry.

"Yeah.. sure." Dream muttered, narrowing his eyes. Karl chatted with them for a bit, often throwing sneaky compliments at Sapnap.

"Karl!" A woman called, waving at them. Karl looked disappointed as he said his goodbyes, getting a little too touchy on Sapnap.

"Nice meeting you!" The boy said, walking off to meet the boy.

"That was nice, but now I'm all out of fucking strawberries!" Sapnap whined, letting himself slowly sink into the blanket.

"I didn't like him." Dream huffed, joining him on the blanket. Sapnap rolled over, gazing at the clouds.

"Why?" He asked, putting his hand up as if he could touch the clouds. Dream smiled.

"Because he was flirting with my little strawberry" he answered, pouting his lips. Sapnap mumbled something, but drew a heart in the air.

"I'm not little." He said louder, puffing out his cheeks to look bigger. Dream chuckled.

"Well of course not! You're still my strawberry though." He insisted, grabbing the younger's hand.

"Where is this coming from?" Sapnap whispered, closing his eyes.

"I figured that I should claim you before someone like Karl takes you." Dream shrugged the best he could while laying down, watching Sapnap smile.

"Hehe- I liked you anyways." The boy whispered even softer.

"Why are we whispering?" Dream murmured back, laughing a bit. Small wheezes came from his tan lips as they giggled together.

"I don't know, I think I love you though." Sapnap spoke up this time, laying on his side to face the older boy.

"I think I love you to. I also think I wanna kiss you." Dream moved closer, until their noses were touching.

"Nothing is stopping you." That was the last thing said before soft lips were on chapped ones. The kiss was short and sweet.

"That was nice."

"Nice indeed"

-
HELLO
THIS IS NOW A RANT CHAPTER
WHAT THE FAWK IS GOING ON WITH THIS FANDOM
that one girl on TikTok something like dreamnottaken I think? She got canceled??
Anyways if someone wants to feel me in be my guest
Next on my list..
Uhhh Dream had to make a whole ass video about stans
Also fans are saying fanfics abt the Dream team isn't okay. Uh I'm pretty sure they don't care, as long as it's not minors and the creator is fine with it then I think it's okay.
I had a screenshot abt that and I wanted to show that but I lost it so I'll put what I remember
-Dreamteam (Dream, Sap, George) are fine with smut and things like that
-Technoblade doesn't like his real name being used
-Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and Purpled are MINORS
-I think Niki isn't okay with being shipped with Will because that are NOT dating. That ship is being pushed on her
-speaking of Will I haven't seen anything that says he's not fine with smut or fanfics, same for techno and jshlatt.
Yeah that's all I know so please add this if you want! And correct me if my info is wrong this fandom is so confusing—