🎮Crush🎤

Sapnap sat on his desired bench in the courtyard, alone. He hated everything, with a burning passion. And why is he so mad, it's because he knows he shouldn't care so much.

"I am on a rock floating in space. Nothing matters." Sapnap told himself, clinching his fist around the bracelet that he wore, digging his nails in between the rough threads. If only he were a bigger person, then Sapnap would be able to crush this rock like he did his bracelet. Would he hear tiny, high pitched screams?

"Heyyy!" A familiar voice rang in his ears, catching Sapnap off guard. He looked up, met with vivid green eyes. If only he would crush those too.

"Hi.. what's up?" He murmured quietly, letting go of the threads that were starting to tear. Dream frowned, sitting down next to him.

"I couldn't help but notice that you're messing up that bracelet your sister gave you." He said, subtlety pointing the the item. Sapnap nodded, hiding his hand.

"Here, bite my sleeve." Dream held his arm out, shaking it a bit.

"W-What?"

"Bite it as hard as you can." The older boy smiled down at him. Sapnap blinked, nodding. He pulled the extra fabric away from Dream's skinny arm, folding it over once.

"Are you sure?" The brunette received a reassuring yes, and soon green fabric was in between teeth. Sapnap bit down as hard as he could, his jaw clenching satisfyingly. He did it until he felt tears sprinkling his cheeks, and he pulled away.

"That feel good?" Dream raised an eyebrow, bringing his thumb to wipe away the salty tears. Sapnap leaned on him, all bad thoughts gone.

"My jaw is sore." He complained, a little whiny noise coming out of him. Dream grinned, putting a tan hand in dark hair.

"You bit down so hard Pandas, of course it's going to hurt a bit." He reasoned, ruffling Sapnap's hair.

"I'm proud of you though, next time you get like that come find me." Dream said, leaning his head back. Sapnap smiled, closing his eyes.

"Mk dreamy."

Sorry it's kinda short
ANYWAYS
I HAVE A DISCORD SERVER
It's for anyone who likes mcyts, or the boys (Vr)
The way to get in is to get a invite from one or two accounts
Nootnoot#5740
Ans#1259

So yeah, it's that simple, just send a friends request and the first thing you should receive is an invite!