🎬testing🎬

Just trying to see it'd this plot I got is good or not. Open to feedback!

Sapnap knew that when get got back, he would be put on house arrest. It wasn't his fault though, it was the voices. They told him to burn it, so he did.

"SAPNAP" Dream practically slammed the door open. The brunette was waiting shamefully on a bench. He was at a jail center, after he started a small fire that burnt down someone's tent in the forest. Luckily no one was in it, and Sapnap managed to make it look like an accident. So his charges were dropped and he needed a ride.

"Get in the car now." Dream snapped at the shorter boy, turning to talk to an officer. Sapnap trudged to the door, not even looking at Dream. George was in the car, along with Skeppy and BadBoyHalo. It was a bit crammed but luckily the smallest three were in the back. If bad were back here they wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Sap.. he told you not to use your ability." George whispered, sympathy lacing his voice. In this world everyone has a special power called an ability. Some were stronger than others. It's completely random too, a mother could be able to make light and her child might be able to breath underwater. And they varied a lot. Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are a good example of that.

Skeppy has gems that look like diamonds stuck in his skin, when he wants them too, they turn red and radiate an energy that could kill a kid. Bad can turn into a large and strong demon, but only when he feels strong emotion. Sapnap has only ever seen it happen when Skeppy almost fell off a roof.

"It'll be okay Sapnap, I'll try to protect you." Bad said from the passenger's seat, looking back at the brunette. George was closing his eyes, probably using his ability. He could see into the future, but only when there is danger involved.

"No danger, but I'm getting a strong violent energy." George informed. Sapnap started to chew on the inside of his cheek, it was a bad habit he had. One time he literally had to stand in front of a sink and spit out blood for half and hour because of it. Snapped out of his thoughts, Sapnap realized Dream was now in the car.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" He yelled, the lower half of his face going red. You couldn't see the top half because of his mask that he always wears.

"You know he wasn't thinking they were!" Bad interjected, a desperate look on his face. Sapnap could already feel the tears.

"That is why he had MEDICINE!" Dream growled, holding the steering wheel with so much force.

"They told me not to take it! Please please don't be mad I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Sapnap cried out, grabbing onto George's shirt. Dream snapped out of his rage, instead just a frown.

"You aren't leaving the base anymore. No you stay in the house." He said, waiting for any objections. None came.

"Alright then. It's settled." Dream decided, turning the gearshift and driving off. Sapnap blinked as his phone buzzed.

                               Bad
Wasn't as bad as we thought?

                                                       I guess

Mk! When we get home I'll make sure we tell everyone! Some people will want to give you company

                                                You will too right?

Of course!

Sapnap always thought of Bad as a father figure, since he was always so nice to him. And he brought him to the guild, the Dream guild. It consisted of around 30 really powerful people. He was blessed to be part of this community, but lately the voices were making him misbehave. And Dream hates when people misbehave.

So this would be the first chapter of a story! Would anyone read it?